Kraken KV5TT Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks brother! Loving your YouTube vids too..Keep the killer content comin..we got snow like crazy here today in Upstate..Hope the hands healin up all good..???
Thanks bro. Yeah everytime I put on hand sanitizer it reminds me that something just ain't right? I'm dreading the S word. Lol. The brap season is almost over in the NE?

The build is looking great so far buddy can't wait for the motor.
Me too! Alls these builds and vids got me excited and wrenchin again..but I'm "trying"..lol..to pace the build out a little..love this kit build but the only problem i have is I'm addicted to them aftermarket billet bling parts and jumping on them while their in stock
Luv the kit? it would be a good reason to get one??
Thanks Mate! You have great vids and content as well on YouTube! I'm subd???Wish we had your weather right now!!

Its still decent enough here in central pa. Got some flurries last night. Any trace of it was gone at sun up. Cant say I mind the cold as much as the heat. Once your down to the birthday suit your done, you can always put more clothes on when your cold.

Its still decent enough here in central pa. Got some flurries last night. Any trace of it was gone at sun up. Cant say I mind the cold as much as the heat. Once your down to the birthday suit your done, you can always put more clothes on when your cold.
Got a tiny bit of snow a few weeks ago too. Sadly not enough for any snow blowing action yet ?

Attachments

• IMG_20201124_114815.jpg
    IMG_20201124_114815.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 4
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks