Kraken KV5TT Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright picked up a Life battery for the new futaba 7PX, RCMAX diff cover from Detroit Performance, sway bar links from IRP, Vertigo billet trailing arm mounts, wheelman designz heim joints(x2-? and a trailing arm..last one available?..first mishap,talk about that later!) A fellow LSF member came at me with another lexan body set and livery so I got 2 to experiment with mad props to Braap2smoke, thank you buddy! And order is changed and just in time,my engine was being built, Thanks Mike and John for the change order! I'm going big or going home with the 80???
Oooooo that 80 is gonna riiip. I changed my mind too with mike at rcmax. Put in the order for a 55 supreme... went to bed and thought it over and went with the 65cc. I cant wait for tiur build to finish and see her shoot rooster tails.

Tough to get the right shot but you get the idea, the js performance link heims just won't cut it. Irps?
A set of Vertigo sway bar cantilever mounts and my new arm and wheelman links showed up...oh boy here we go?

Attachments

• 20210111_194619.jpg
    20210111_194619.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20210113_150329.jpg
    20210113_150329.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 20210113_150137.jpg
    20210113_150137.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 19
so roughly wht ya got init now at this point?....and yes im sat down☺
Hmm let me get the big calculator out!
so roughly wht ya got init now at this point?....and yes im sat down☺
I'm roughly at 35-3600, plus another 2700 for the 80...so....?Roughly 6300 and I'm not done...LOL!!!!!!
Had to look both ways while posting this, poor wifey...?

Last edited:
as do most of us here??....i could buy 2x sweet 1000cc + bikes for that kinda $$$$??....still. ur truck looks badass though?
I've had hot rods bikes wheelers sleds,rzr, this fills a different void in my life, livin it lovin full bore. I'm definitely not done after this and I appreciate all the ?and comments guys!???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks