KRAKEN TSK B BUILD (update)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right I can't go anywhere people always come up to me with interest even other kids driving rc trucks stop once I fire up the 1/5 scale????????
LoL I get alot of looks. Once I was driving iny neighborhood (I know, irresponsible, but I was just testing something and it was quick, and obviously I had a kill switch) and sum dude looked at me like he was bout to stab me, it was freaking hilarious???????
If you guys ever make this happen I may have a reason to go to Texas again!
They're I'm calorado. If it was in Texas that's the only reason to come, nothing else ? once went to caloroad, it was good. Beautiful mountains, almost died from exhuastion while hiking ? saw snow for the first time in like 10yrs, this was like 2-3 yrs ago.

Man you should come out to my place I own about 1 acre back a private lane. Biggest bunch of hillbillys you've ever seen. And the neighbors all want to kill me when the DBXL comes out. Well most of them... the one that just moved in loves it....his wife nit so much lol
We're in Denver colorado bro bro ???
That's even better! Always wanted to get out there.

LoL I get alot of looks. Once I was driving iny neighborhood (I know, irresponsible, but I was just testing something and it was quick, and obviously I had a kill switch) and sum dude looked at me like he was bout to stab me, it was freaking hilarious???????

They're I'm calorado. If it was in Texas that's the only reason to come, nothing else ? once went to caloroad, it was good. Beautiful mountains, almost died from exhuastion while hiking ? saw snow for the first time in like 10yrs, this was like 2-3 yrs ago.
I'll drive up and down the street during the day I don't think it's irresponsible not no different than a 3000 pound vehicle doing 50mph

Man you should come out to my place I own about 1 acre back a private lane. Biggest bunch of hillbillys you've ever seen. And the neighbors all want to kill me when the DBXL comes out. Well most of them... the one that just moved in loves it....his wife nit so much lol
LoL if u were in Texas they woulda killed u, like a month ago sum dubass hill Billy shot his neighbor for moving his matrass that was sitting in the trash ????? the video is great, they obviously don't show the body cuz that's messed up.
I'll drive up and down the street during the day I don't think it's irresponsible not no different than a 3000 pound vehicle doing 50mph
True, but people tend to think I'm not in control when they see me ripping a donut

That's even better! Always wanted to get out there.
Its beautiful out here everyone is about outdoors and fitness rc track would be perfect

LoL if u were in Texas they woulda killed u, like a month ago sum dubass hill Billy shot his neighbor for moving his matrass that was sitting in the trash ????? the video is great, they obviously don't show the body cuz that's messed up.

True, but people tend to think I'm not in control when they see me ripping a donut
Stop doing donuts pull wheelies ????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks