Kraken TSK1 Rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Electrics now sorted. ??

View attachment 51143

Apologies for being totally obsessed with my own build.

View attachment 51144

Done an Evs and painted and lacquered my poop. Not as good as him though. I ain’t got the patience for art.
meh?‍♂️ i think were all obssesed with our own builds. after all, its yours and you done everything and everything is your spec and to your taste so i don't see the wrong, as long as your not being a dic.khead and putting others down about they build(s). nice work on the lights BTW

There is method to my madness, I’ll be updating this build thread slightly along with my other one as this rig will be getting a new heart, one it deserves amd can push some weight.

Might have to rename her ol’heavy. ?

Very nice choice, ran one of those and liked it. Wasnt as powerful as a 40gt but did pretty good. I am on the list for the rc50 coming in a few weeks.
I considered getting one of those too John but decided on the rc40. I reckon I’ll get the biggest engine I can lay my hands on if this doesn’t float my boat, but can’t see that happening for a while at least.

Out of interest which pipe did you use on the rc40? Was it a Bart XP40?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks