Kraken TSK1 Rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats great and all but, blackbone gears won't fit onto it. and im running blackbone because big bore

I’m running blackbone gearbox gears. The PCSC is modded to take any hostile spur and they last forever with this mod. But the killer thing is it allows you to change ratios which the standard does not.

no i mean im running blackbone spur and pinion gears.
I realise now what you mean, but I don’t think you need them with this mod unless it’s for ratios. Again in my case no space for super high speed so no need for weird ratios. This mod unloads some shock to the drive train. With TR pinion and hostile spur the weak spot is in the right place.

I realise now what you mean, but I don’t think you need them with this mod unless it’s for ratios. Again in my case no space for super high speed so no need for weird ratios. This mod unloads some shock to the drive train. With TR pinion and hostile spur the weak spot is in the right place.
i need 26/48 becuase of torque from me 70ccc, i cannot run a stardard ish ratio. the pcsc sounds like a great mod tho, if i run a standard engine agian in my baja ill definetly look into it!

Cool, you should.

You’re right though, for your app something else is needed altogether I think or you’ll forever be replacing parts. I stand to be corrected though.

I got back from being away today and put all this together.
View attachment 50803
View attachment 50804
View attachment 50805

So I’ve sorted out the front end now. It all feels super tight now no slop or binding.

Shiny bits. Absolutely fecking awesome. Massive shout out to Bonehead RC. ??

View attachment 50806
View attachment 50807
View attachment 50808

Getting there...........slowly. View attachment 50803View attachment 50804View attachment 50805View attachment 50806View attachment 50807View attachment 50808
She looks great!!!!!!!!!! ??

I have never heard of golden horizon. are they a new company? or have i been living under a rock for the last year or three :ROFLMAO:

Hahaha nah mate they folded years ago. They were a Canadian outfit that made some quality Aluminium parts. I’ve got loads of their stuff, but not put all of it on my cars yet.

Not sure if I will TBH because I like having some Nylon/ plastic for flexibility. The Alu arms look great but won’t bend at all. Let’s see how they hold up.
Sorry, they will bend, only one way and once though. ?

Last edited:
I got round to finishing my battery box. I’ve got Killer RC Lipo and life for Rx/ Tx and a small drone 11.1v, 3 cell for the lights. In need the later for the top light bar.

I,ve designed and built my control system for the lights because they operate at different voltages and I wanted to power them separately but be able to switch them from my Tx.

Kill switch is massive, but cool.

Batts,

Never sure with Lipo’s, I keep them in 3 Lipo bags and a metal case next to brick wall with nothing flammable near. Just in case like.

Attachments

• 48220586-44C9-4126-92E8-74159802C3B3.jpeg
    48220586-44C9-4126-92E8-74159802C3B3.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 0
I got round to finishing my battery box. I’ve got Killer RC Lipo and life for Rx/ Tx and a small drone 11.1v, 3 cell for the lights. In need the later for the top light bar.

I,ve designed and built my control system for the lights because they operate at different voltages and I wanted to power them separately but be able to switch them from my Tx.

View attachment 50967

Kill switch is massive, but cool.

View attachment 50968

Batts,

View attachment 50970

Never sure with Lipo’s, I keep them in 3 Lipo bags and a metal case next to brick wall with nothing flammable near. Just in case like.
very tidy job (y) im taking notes lol.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks