Lets build a T.L.R. 5b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of my neighbors are fascinated by my rigs and how they perform.. usually end up with an audience by the time I’m done ?
my neighbors hate mine :LOL: they are no fun. multiple times peeps were giving me dirty looks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I like when the genreal public take intrest in the rc's when we're out?
yeah, those type of peeps i like cuz they're not closed minded. taking interest in stuff they don't know much of (y) unlike here in texas :LOL:

I don't run the 1/5th's in the street ....to many kids/cars about normally☹....but i will run the brushless ones sumtimes

Yeah.... my street is a dead end.. so it’s normally pretty safe... unless you have a neighbor that decides to stop in the middle of the road... out of site... and just sit there.. I ended up hitting his car... full throttle.. by the time I saw him I freaked! Hit the brakes so hard I snapped the trigger off... luckily didn’t damage his car at all... had to have a few drinks after that one.. neighbor was totally cool about it.. he just laughed about it and said.. man! That thing really hauls ass!
I was like yep... it sure did... ? let me go get a bucket... ?? to my surprise the only thing that broke was the front bumper brace... ?

Yeah.... my street is a dead end.. so it’s normally pretty safe... unless you have a neighbor that decides to stop in the middle of the road... out of site... and just sit there.. I ended up hitting his car... full throttle.. by the time I saw him I freaked! Hit the brakes so hard I snapped the trigger off... luckily didn’t damage his car at all... had to have a few drinks after that one.. neighbor was totally cool about it.. he just laughed about it and said.. man! That thing really hauls ass!
I was like yep... it sure did... ? let me go get a bucket... ?? to my surprise the only thing that broke was the front bumper brace... ?
wow that guy sounds like a cool neighbor! over here theyll beat ur ass if u get on theyre lawn or something :LOL:

let me just add, there's only one neighbor that seems to be chill/cool in my neighborhood. its an older guy, he seems to be interested about rc becuase when i would run he'd be outside and watch for a bit, never talked to him for whatever reason, never really had time, but seems nice. other people don't even wave round here.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks