Lipo storage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take them out when I charge them. But was wondering if I should take out when not in use.IM thinking might be a good idea. And treat them like the other .dangerous lipos .sorry for the stupid question thanks for the reply.

im a tad ocd so i take them out after every run, storage charge them and store them in a ammo can :ROFLMAO:

I actually really like this idea of an ammo can . I've got 8 3s lipos for the boat and all the warnings tend to put the fear of god in ya. I have 2 fire proof bags to hold them right now . But an ammo can would make transport real easy too.

I don't use lipo cuz how dangerous and unreliable and how high maintenance they are. Don't wanna risk my truck blowing up in flames just for a little more voltage. I will be switching from NIMH TO LIFE batteries soon enough, has alittle more power than NIMH (6.6v) and is just as reliable as NIMH and doesn't want to blow up like lipo from what I've heard

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks