LOL I CANT be the only one who can relate to this!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a boss at work ,an thought my tools was safe in my truck tool box ,come to find out ,no ones tools were safe!

One time ,he had 4 hammers in his tool box ,an he was the only one that had a hammer in his hand ,the other
workers were scrambling around looking in their trucks for a hammer ,finally I asked him if he had an extra hammer
that I can use ,he said that he had couple in his truck ,so I went to his truck ,there was my hammer ,an a few more.

He was up on the roof of the park gazebo ,an I looked up at him an asked him who's are all those hammers ,his ,mine an
the other workers ,he then looked down at me ,smiled an said yeah!....LOL

Come to find out ,I thought my tool box was locked ,but the other side ,the lock was broke ,so he was a very tall man ,about ,
6 ' 6 '' ,an his arms are about is long as my hole body ,so he was going over to the passenger side of the truck an reaching
all the way over to the driver side an getting my tools.....LOL

One time ,He got in his truck to take off ,an another worker was yelling at him waving a wrench saying that he is forgetting
his wrench ,I looked up at the 6'' crescent wrench ,an I asked him where he had got that wrench ,he said that he got it
from Marlin ,I said that wrench is not his ,that is my wrench!

Some of my tools came from my wife's Grandpa ,they are very old an have that old patina on them an are not shiny
any more ,he was a diesel & car mechanic!.....:cool:

You can use my tools, my tools are your tools.
But you USE THEM & YOU put them back!

You use my tools and don’t put them back for whatever reason.
You won’t be using my tools ever again, I’ll tell you where you can buy em yourself ?

My pops was a mechanic and gave me hell when I was a kid for never putting tools back in there place...
we would have huge fights over this, He was such a headache......
BUT now in days, I find my self being even more annoying then him LOL.

Nothing is more frustrating then looking for the tool you need and not finding it in its place!!

OR finding in its right place but now it’s somehow broken!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks