Longer than usual

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me rcmax I have to spend £300 to get free shipping .......not sure on the states tariff ?
I'm not sure. Never ordered from rcmax before ? Mike Taylor said the 1 day shipping thing on his FB. I'll see if I find what he said ? cuz if it's cheap I'm ordering from rcmax for big bore stuff for that shipping
Here. NVM wasn't free but great prices for next dayScreenshot_20191026-234557.png

Last edited:
Isnt Detroit performance our state side rc max guys? Would think we should get a decent deal on shipping from them. And all the same bits and bobs that rc max uk has???
Yes they are. But sometimes rcmax has something in stock that Detroit performance doesn't have in stock.we do get good shipping from them but not 1 day delivery as far as I know

I used to use FEDEX at work for all shipments as when I sent to the states it would only take 2 days. and you could attach all the paperwork online and it was supposed to be a super fast delivery as fedex said they have there own customs at the airports so no delays.

this turned out to not be the case. as anything bearing or metal related it would get stuck in customs. I only send classic car parts to all parts of the world so fedex did not work out.

UPS is the way to go but there pickup is not 100% reliable tbh.

So in the last month or 2 I've had 8 orders unrelated to large scale and all have shown up in 1 to 1 1/2 weeks, most coming from Florida and Cali. In the same time I had 3 orders with DDM and all 3 took just shy of 4 weeks to show up. More than a coincidence me thinks

DDM has been pretty good for me never takes longer than a week depending on when I order the parts and I am in NJ.Customs is another story I have gotten stuff from all over the world in timeframes from 10 to my door to 90 days and some of the issues were once they got here.Customs in the U.S. is hit or miss.

Jus placed an order this morning n delivery date is Tuesday ? given it is free shipping, but It used to be like 2-4 days. So I'm kinda upset, but it was free so who the fek am I ?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks