Longer than usual

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crucialRC

Sir Lancelot 🛡
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Hey guys. I placed an order on DDM and they fulfilled the order on 10/22 but the order is not due to me, viaFedEx, until 10/29? My orders are usually to me in 3 days or so. Just wondering if anyone else is having longer than usual delivery times from DDM or if this was just fluke?

Fed-ex says it all. The shipping and receiving guy used to have so many issues with fed-ex we switched to ups where I used to work. Constant delays in shipping, lost parcels, rude customer representatives. It never ceased to amaze me how when you called to check on a shipment that was late they had no idea where it was. Then magically, as your going through the claims process, it appears at a terminal it should have never been at. Only thing good about them was the early am driver. He was great. When he had our packages. I personally have such a bad taste for them I'll pay extra for ups or usps. (And I've had issue with the postal service too)

Damn bro(s), that sucks! I live in the west, so DDM shipments are pretty fast for me. I usually just go with first class mail. Priority mail and FedEx don't usually get my stuff here much faster, but anything more than 2 days still makes me anxious. Damn you Amazon Prime!
Same here. Their shipping is pretty fast ? supposedly rcmax is now offering 1 day delivery now for free if not a cheap price ???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks