Arizona Looking For 1/5 Scalers On Arizona and racing Track

Losi/Baja5ts

Hi I’m new to the 1/5 scale Rc
Looking for New 1/5 Scalers in the Arizona East Valley Area Or A Racing Track for 1/5 Scale

Top Dead Center

I'm not really familiar with the Phoenix area. I go down there for a hockey tournament every year and I spotted an indoor RC track across from the Chandler Ice Den (Ray rd and 54th). They could probably steer you in the right direction. I've heard of a place called the Fear Farm. Just looked it up. It's west of PHX on I-10 and the west end of the 101.
And welcome to the forum and the hobby.

Losi/Baja5ts

I'm not really familiar with the Phoenix area. I go down there for a hockey tournament every year and I spotted an indoor RC track across from the Chandler Ice Den (Ray rd and 54th). They could probably steer you in the right direction. I've heard of a place called the Fear Farm. Just looked it up. It's west of PHX on I-10 and the west end of the 101.
And welcome to the forum and the hobby.
Thanks

Chillin4life187

Hit me up. Im in the phoenix area. Live in the West valley in Glendale so a little ways away. Their is a track out this way off the 101/thomas road.Same area they have the fright fest halloween thing at. Only place I know of. Usually have racing on fridays afternoons/evening. Seen them out as late at 10pm running multiple tracks.

By the way. Picked out my pumpkin this year. What do you guys think? Lol
Correction**. Mcdowell Rd/ 101. Last exit down the street from Fear Farm.

Attachments

Losi/Baja5ts

Hit me up. Im in the phoenix area. Live in the West valley in Glendale so a little ways away. Their is a track out this way off the 101/thomas road.Same area they have the fright fest halloween thing at. Only place I know of. Usually have racing on fridays afternoons/evening. Seen them out as late at 10pm running multiple tracks.

Lol That’s Funny do they Race 1/5 Scales

Chillin4life187

Yes they do. Last i checked they had like 3 or 4 tracks. The largest one was for large scale. Someone said it was a 1/8 mile track but don't quote me on that. Its hearsay so probably just BS. I do know its a decent size. You can see the tracks clearly off the 101 if your headex south. Its on the right as your coming up on the i10 merge. From what i understand they have a very limited schedule tho. Usually see them once a week or every 2 weeks since i go that way for work. So not s place to go to everyday. I know of a few good spots tho.

Z.hb71

am i being dirty minded or do i know what that looks like :unsure: :ROFLMAO: