Arizona Looking For 1/5 Scalers On Arizona and racing Track

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Losi/Baja5ts

Hi I’m new to the 1/5 scale Rc
Looking for New 1/5 Scalers in the Arizona East Valley Area Or A Racing Track for 1/5 Scale

I'm not really familiar with the Phoenix area. I go down there for a hockey tournament every year and I spotted an indoor RC track across from the Chandler Ice Den (Ray rd and 54th). They could probably steer you in the right direction. I've heard of a place called the Fear Farm. Just looked it up. It's west of PHX on I-10 and the west end of the 101.
And welcome to the forum and the hobby.

I'm not really familiar with the Phoenix area. I go down there for a hockey tournament every year and I spotted an indoor RC track across from the Chandler Ice Den (Ray rd and 54th). They could probably steer you in the right direction. I've heard of a place called the Fear Farm. Just looked it up. It's west of PHX on I-10 and the west end of the 101.
And welcome to the forum and the hobby.
Thanks

Hit me up. Im in the phoenix area. Live in the West valley in Glendale so a little ways away. Their is a track out this way off the 101/thomas road.Same area they have the fright fest halloween thing at. Only place I know of. Usually have racing on fridays afternoons/evening. Seen them out as late at 10pm running multiple tracks.

By the way. Picked out my pumpkin this year. What do you guys think? Lol
Correction**. Mcdowell Rd/ 101. Last exit down the street from Fear Farm.

Attachments

• IMG-20191021-WA0001001.jpg
    IMG-20191021-WA0001001.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 6
Hit me up. Im in the phoenix area. Live in the West valley in Glendale so a little ways away. Their is a track out this way off the 101/thomas road.Same area they have the fright fest halloween thing at. Only place I know of. Usually have racing on fridays afternoons/evening. Seen them out as late at 10pm running multiple tracks.

Lol That’s Funny do they Race 1/5 Scales

Yes they do. Last i checked they had like 3 or 4 tracks. The largest one was for large scale. Someone said it was a 1/8 mile track but don't quote me on that. Its hearsay so probably just BS. I do know its a decent size. You can see the tracks clearly off the 101 if your headex south. Its on the right as your coming up on the i10 merge. From what i understand they have a very limited schedule tho. Usually see them once a week or every 2 weeks since i go that way for work. So not s place to go to everyday. I know of a few good spots tho.

am i being dirty minded or do i know what that looks like :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

What up fellas! Anyone know of a track that we can run 1/5 scale at in AZ. I am in Southern AZ but am willing to travel for a couple of days of fun. Cant tell if Fear Farm is still open..heard there was some sort of issue there...🤷‍♂️ anyone with Facebook able to confirm?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks