LOSI 5ivet 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling very fortunate to say I will be going into my local hobby shop today to pay for the losi 5ivet , I sold some stuff to be able to accomplish this , in these days of hard struggles for alot of people , I have to say I feel very fortunate to do this and very grateful to my cancer surgeon to make it so I can enjoy more life and this awesome hobby !!! Everyone have a great day , it's another great gift !!

Feeling very fortunate to say I will be going into my local hobby shop today to pay for the losi 5ivet , I sold some stuff to be able to accomplish this , in these days of hard struggles for alot of people , I have to say I feel very fortunate to do this and very grateful to my cancer surgeon to make it so I can enjoy more life and this awesome hobby !!! Everyone have a great day , it's another great gift !!
Congrats relic!

Fair enough...i was under the assumption they were a composite...this description is from their site..."Bullet proof Bayer Makrolon polycarbonate (2.10 mm thickness)"

Fair enough...i was under the assumption they were a composite...this description is from their site..."Bullet proof Bayer Makrolon polycarbonate (2.10 mm thickness)"
Thicker plastic? you can try them and let us know. Hes also super slow with shipping prior covid so im curious to see how long to get them now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks