LOSI 5ivet 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure why not, what could possibly go wrong with using a heat gun on plastic. Or again just use what I said and cut everyone else's opinion out of the equation. Your call

I can attest to Ryan’s use of 3M primer adhesive. I’ve actually cracked my rear fender on my 30 degree body through massive abuse and the decal remains firmly attached.🤣

If you want to go the extra mile research flame treating plastic. It is hitting the surface with a torch moving quickly changes the top substrate of the plastic. It is used on polypro & polyethylene for adhesion.

I did both 🤷🏼‍♂️. I used a MAPP gas torch, you will see the change in the surface as you work it but move fast! You are just licking the surface not barbecuing it!😎

Well I wasn't headed to Mr Gotsee's store right off the bat , I'm liking the adhesive idea for sure,,,,Sir. Now I just have to wait n see when the green one is available ! 🤣but I'm thinking orange with the black cage pieces , goes along with my Harley colors , o.k. now where do I get my rc Max wraps or decals for this thing ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks