LOSI 5ivet 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point the best pipe is whatever you can get. (Bartolone, victory RC or olimat IMO) the steering servo is a tad weak the 845wp is a great upgrade. Kill switch and let her rip. There are hundreds of great upgrades for the car but I’d run it for a bit and upgrade what pisses you off when it does. Also check that shock oils and diff oils are good and lock tite metal on metal screws.

Make sure the the body is well ventilated ?? put a heat wrap on the pipe ......battery box is a female dog to get in to? ( I only use three screws to hold my lid on) other than that ....enjoy??
5b or 5t??‍♂️
5t... don’t listen to Doug, relic. He’s not cool enough for a proper losi 5t

Get the HD shock springs right off the bat. Stockers are a tad light imo. I can see an adi sterring set up sometime down the road. And from what the hous say the mod diff inserts are worth their weight in gold, but can wait for a bit.

After the initial purchase I'll be on a light spending scheduled ? so it will be pipe , Killswitch , outerwears , reinforce the body with gorilla glue duct tape her medically ? , then the oil , shocks , skid plates is a great idea to I believe , sure good to see the parts availability on this thing , looks pretty stocked thanx guys for the input , they moved shipping date on me so I gotta get some work n get financially ready , I need $230 more of wife nondetectible cash before December 2nd !!!

Hands down olimat its worth the wait.. I couldnt have asked for a smoother install..simon gives you 2 options with pipe, you get what i believe are 8mm hex bolts and allen cap screws for the head pipe. I didn't use the provided exhaust gasket I bought the copper one from ddm(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks