Losi 5t 2.0 double steering single servo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have lol
Seriously unimpressed with the plastic servo saver. It's virtually impossible to adjust and then as you drive it loosens up. Plus it's just. poop. It's my next upgrade

Need to check it over, never had one loosen on me. So many racers use a standard servo with a standard setup with zero issues.

Single servo with stock wheels is really not a big deal Or if only bashing/ racing in tight dirt and asphalt ???

But running in Tall grass or really loose dirt, mud. The single servo really struggles

Add aluminum wheels and Hostile nobbys to the mix and the single servo will really struggle

I upgraded my steering servo to a Hitec 845 and it was a major improvement overall but it still lacks power☠️

if I had the right tools to drill some new holes and counter sink them right. I would slap on the dual servo tray from the 5B with 2 - 845’s for the win ??

Single servo with stock wheels is really not a big deal Or if only bashing/ racing in tight dirt and asphalt ???

But running in Tall grass or really loose dirt, mud. The single servo really struggles

Add aluminum wheels and Hostile nobbys to the mix and the single servo will really struggle

I upgraded my steering servo to a Hitec 845 and it was a major improvement overall but it still lacks power☠

if I had the right tools to drill some new holes and counter sink them right. I would slap on the dual servo tray from the 5B with 2 - 845’s for the win ??

I bought the Irwin set off Amazon for $35. Other than that just need a drill bit. Well worth the upgrade so far

I upgraded my steering servo to a Hitec 845 and it was a major improvement overall but it still lacks power☠

Is the 845 a direct drop in replacement for the stock servo?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks