Losi 5t rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks I’ll check it out next time got a small jar of mother’s aluminum polish. Trust me though I’ll be fine. I have no ocd what so ever. I’ll get it to good enough or give up at some point
No no trust me you really want to get the white diamond...it puts all other polishes to shame.. to prove to you ill polish my cv protectors to a mirror shine just to show how well this works

No no trust me you really want to get the white diamond...it puts all other polishes to shame.. to prove to you ill polish my cv protectors to a mirror shine just to show how well this works
Haha I believe you! I will never spend the time on it to do a mirror finish though nor do I think I want that on my rig. This thing gets battered all the time and it will look like poop after 5 minutes of running

I wouldn't polish it, if anything try and get it to a brushed look, or jet wash it and clean muck off it and leave it alone so you can see all the machining.
As above I've polished parts of motorbikes and its a pain in the ass keeping it shiney. You would have to rip the truck apart monthly just to polish the chassis.

I got his hint right away he wasnt putting that kind of time in it and did not care what it looked like ?. But dam keep pushing that polish
If I went that far on all the aluminum this rig has I’d be polishing for weeks. It’s already been 2 days of polishing and I have 15% of the chassis done and that’s it. I just don’t have the time plus I don’t even want it to look like that.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks