MCD Hype!

C9A5B

Build Thread Contributor
Can someone let me know, what's with all these MCD popping up on YouTube, almost every big YouTuber has one. What are they all about and why the hype. Does anyone on here have one?

crucialRC

Sir Lancelot ๐Ÿ›ก
Build Thread Contributor
My next rc๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ You really cant beat the quality for what I've read. Each one has different levels. The ultimate is the creme de la creme. If I was racing I would get that one, but not necessary for bashing. The balance is sick and no need for upgrades. Diffs are adjustable, big bore shocks, aluminum braces come stock and wheels/tires are top notch. No need to upgrade anything. Even the pipe that comes with it is sweet๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

Also in the US you have Cardinal RC(Canada) and Tony Bacon in Utah I believe that is a distributor

dougstar

The Sheriffโญ
Staff member
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Yes and there is an Australian agent๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฃ
My next rc๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ You really cant beat the quality for what I've read. Each one has different levels. The ultimate is the creme de la creme. If I was racing I would get that one, but not necessary for bashing. The balance is sick and no need for upgrades. Diffs are adjustable, big bore shocks, aluminum braces come stock and wheels/tires are top notch. No need to upgrade anything. Even the pipe that comes with it is sweet๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ