MCD Hype!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My next rc?? You really cant beat the quality for what I've read. Each one has different levels. The ultimate is the creme de la creme. If I was racing I would get that one, but not necessary for bashing. The balance is sick and no need for upgrades. Diffs are adjustable, big bore shocks, aluminum braces come stock and wheels/tires are top notch. No need to upgrade anything. Even the pipe that comes with it is sweet??

Also in the US you have Cardinal RC(Canada) and Tony Bacon in Utah I believe that is a distributor

Yes and there is an Australian agent????
My next rc?? You really cant beat the quality for what I've read. Each one has different levels. The ultimate is the creme de la creme. If I was racing I would get that one, but not necessary for bashing. The balance is sick and no need for upgrades. Diffs are adjustable, big bore shocks, aluminum braces come stock and wheels/tires are top notch. No need to upgrade anything. Even the pipe that comes with it is sweet??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks