Sold / Found MCD RACING PROLINE RALLY Car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doza28

A very rare and hard to find Large-scale Rc...

Mcd RACING PROLINE RALLY Comp Mitsubishi Evo 7 with brand new painted body. (never run)

Originally released in the mid to late 00s, these 4wd rally cars are becoming hard to find, especially in this spec and condition.

This started out as a Sport Proline but has been upgraded with the Comp spec parts from the Mcd catalogue as well as a few upgrades from the V4/rr5 platform

Comp chassis (no marks underneath)
Comp radio tray, brace and diff carriers
Kcr Alloy Gear Carrier
Sway bars front and rear
Alloy Gears
Alloy fuel tank mounts
Rare Samba 'F1' style pipe
V4 Air filter
V4 twin vented brake disc kit
Rr5 alloy Inlet venturi upgrade
Rare inner chassis cover
V4 Centre lsd - brilliant upgrade

Hitec servos
Cy 23cc Engine with good compression
668 Carb
Dynamite Killswitch

All that's required will be a receiver, transmitter and fuel

The body has been freshly painted but NEVER run on the car. It will need some windows cutting out before running. Frustratingly there is some decal lift in places due to the age the decals were when I put the body together last summer, but nothing major. A little bit of pritt stick would resolve this.

Im selling the car with 3 sets of wheels

1 set of Gravel Tyres
1 set of Slicks
1 set of white spot Mcd tyres

I'll also throw in some spares that I have with the car including the original centre spool, original alloy chassis, and nip roll bar/cage and the original plastic gears.

I have a mountain of spares to go with the car. I also have a focus body which I was going to sell separately but could be tempted to sell with the car for the right price. 52865

The car hardly sees the tarmac anymore as I mostly run my FG.

Looking to sell to fund an FG f1 purchase. I would consider a trade for the right car.

No silly offers. I will keep unless it goes for the right money

These normally sell for circa £600-650 when they do sell on ebay so I'd be hoping for at least that

I can ship. Within the UK will be £20.00

Overseas is possible but it won't be cheap given the size

There are videos of this car on YouTube if you wish to see running

thanks mate, I will have a think.

I have been looking at fg mini's,A4,BMW and the mcd xr5 rally also :ROFLMAO:

I am supposed to be saving money but we all know how that goes :oops:
Yeah likewise.

I'm getting more grief with the real car too so that's not helping funds. Starting wish I had just cut my loses and sold it.

Never mind. ?

That F1 we looked at is back up for sale,I'm seriously thinking about it.
Beautiful car. I almost was going to let you know but.... I trying to figure out yea or nay or wait.
Its really nice and has lots of spares, but it's a bit overkill for me
I'd be happy with a standard sportsline

Well I'm going to have to put this sale on hold for the time being.

Having not used it for months when it ran fine last time out, its playing up

I've got a surging idle and it dies as soon as you go to throttle up, so I think I've got an air leak.

Best check the manifold. I wonder if it's cracked

Could be a sign she's still in love with you and wants some attention. She's not gonna let you dump her like yesterday's used up trash!. She wants the Doza touch she loves so much!!.
Your her one and only.... ❤?
LOL...

Maybe you're right lol.

She's seen how much love and tlc the Porsche has had and has got the hump with me.

I'll have to get my tools out and wrench on her ?

Woah what? Didn't know you were like that with your rc's! ? But that's fine i guess, whatever floats ur boat
???

I'm not, but as @Striikar set up the innuendo, I thought it'd be rude not to carry on ?

In all seriousness, I've never had a car surge like this at idle.

It won't sit at a steady idle. It raises like its leaned out, then the revs drop like it's bogging. The cycle then repeats.
No amount of adjustment makes any real difference other than if you try richening or leaning, it'll die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks