Motorcycle chat thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with ya Sean, definitely jumped the gun on this one. Just was the only guy with a clean title that I could get sub 4k. The exhaust really annoys me, fairings not so much cause good chance I drop or lay it down.

Debating on a new matching gloss black front fairing or this carbon fiber...

What you guys think?

s-l400.jpg

Got an update on the scooter for you guys. My buddy ended up bringing it to someone else to fix cause he got Madd I wouldn't dive any further til he bought a new head kit for it 😆.

Turns out the oil pump went bad and starved the engine of lube. Guess that's why the empty can of starter fluid was in the box of extra parts 🤣. So he ended up waiting over a month and had to spend on a new head like I told him lol. Oh well....

Got some new Pirelli Diablo Rosso 3s on my bike and man do they like to lean in! Took a trip to mtk so I could break them in and find this things top speed... It's not fast 😮‍💨

20220710_180536.jpg

Cleaned and oiled the chain this morning, what a mess it makes but it was squeeking so needed to be done. Put 1600 miles on it since I last did it. Didn't think I drove that much. 🤷‍♂️

The bike felt kinda funny on the highway this afternoon. Arse end felt a little loose/twitchy when shifting at higher revs..... I'm starting to understand how maintenance heavy these things are. Lots of parts that need to be working perfect 🙃

20220730_103333.jpg

Did a oil change today and noticed I got a spot of oil on the tire. Wiped with brake clean then dish soap. Now I have this spot on the tire. Any thoughts on if it's bad and what I should do?..

20230506_161543.jpg

I need to get a pair of pants with sliders on them so I can break the fear of sliding. Just got my race suit and about a month out from my first tack day.... Not many spots I feel comfortable practicing, blind corners and so much traffic here.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks