Motorcycle chat thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sry guys, no update on the Zuma carnage yet. Been engulfed in trying to find a bike these past few weeks. Finally pulled the trigger today on this 2012 Ninja 650. It's clean minus a scratched fender and cover on the otherside. Got the stock mirrors which I'm gonna put back on and has a led tail tidy kit w/ intergrated blinkers. Will post up some more pics when I get her cleaned up.

20220518_185345.jpg

Sry guys, no update on the Zuma carnage yet. Been engulfed in trying to find a bike these past few weeks. Finally pulled the trigger today on this 2012 Ninja 650. It's clean minus a scratched fender and cover on the otherside. Got the stock mirrors which I'm gonna put back on and has a led tail tidy kit w/ intergrated blinkers. Will post up some more pics when I get her cleaned up.

View attachment 82072
Yeah thses fuel prices have me looking at bikes again... wife is furious with me. Seems all the cheap beaters are disappearing quick.

ok so as you guys know i really want a bike….

what are the chances i can get this running? (yes i am aware getting a bike increases my chance of death by 99.99%)

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/305983768401080/
I'd stay away....when I see a half torn apart transmission and little parts laying on a bench and in a red solo cup with no labeling or anything its a basket case....that would have to be my passion or know that bike inside and out.

@Jshaff16 yea I know too well truck prices. I paid 72k for a 19 ford raptor 🤦‍♂️

@RcJunkie13 you need go throw in the towel with basket case bikes. It will cost way more in the long run sourcing missing pieces and time than it would be to just buy a running bike. Been there done that, your taking offense to what's being told to you and I get it but there's a reason why we are saying don't do it.

as above junkie, get a decent running bike, manky plastics etc are fine, just get one with a running engine and a straight frame
the ktm needs the engine case welding and the kx125 needs a bottom end,
that should tell you how both bikes have been cared for :)

not sure if you're being serious or not here junkie,
whether it be a grizzly or yzf 450 the price at moment seems to be around 5k in us dollars,
it says 5 at top of the dudes ad,
if he's gonna take 1k its either stolen, its wrecked, or its wrecked and stolen :LOL:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks