Motorcycle chat thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran over a drywall screw when I had a fresh set of Pirelli Demons on my GSXR750 dam tire only had about 700 miles on it. Plugged it. Ran the plug for another 7000 miles without any deformation of the tire. I did have to stay on top of the air pressure as it would leak slightly over time.

I caught a nail at the dump ,I had just bought a new set of Goodyear wranglers for my p-up ,I was pissed!....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

But being on a bike is a pain in the arse ,with a swing arm!

sooo....better weathers a coming?.....:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:...time to sort me bikes out ?.....bandit 12 hasn't had a mot since 2018 ffs...battery was deader then dead...fuel pipe leaking ?..but...fresh battery on now...chopped leaky bit of pipe off now its sorted ?but will need replacing as its cracked entire length?....v strom no mot since 2019...:rolleyes:.
and the front hefty discs lock wont unlock...barrels shot.☹...so grinder time?
feking expensive lock aswell....☹
but i did win one off ebay earlier for £9.90 delivered on a best offer ....result?
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/233517923704
b12 is booked in for mot at 12pm tomorrw ?
ill do the v strom nx wk as i need to do pads all round ?....and clean up calipers ?
put sum wood down as its boggy as fek on the grass :rolleyes:

i did/do?wanna get this all sorted as in fresh paint/ powder coat on frame ect..but ain't got the space to do it☹....im not really into the street fighter look tbh...
but with the 1300 big bore+stage 3 jet kit+full akro conical system+k&n's =nuts power:love::p?...b around 145-150 bhp....:p..its got 125 atm so still moves now?
and I'll b mot/taxing me sv start of april :p

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks