Motorcycle chat thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every MOT i had on my bikes all said EXHAUST NOISY, thats normal isn't it??

I passed my bike test and bought a 2000 plate Kawasaki GPZ500S (er500), had that a year and put 22k miles on it, then bought a 2003 Yamaha XJR1300SP. A big 1250cc air cooled bike, went everywhere on that bike, had it 7 years before selling it due to kids...
Firs pic is the day i got it.
FB_IMG_1491849599561.jpg

This is how it was when I sold it, 40k miles later.

20130315_145142.jpg

Last edited:
Every MOT i had on my bikes all said EXHAUST NOISY, thats normal isn't it??

I passed my bike test and bought a 2000 plate Kawasaki GPZ500S (er500), had that a year and put 22k miles on it, then bought a 2003 Yamaha XJR1300SP. A big 1250cc air cooled bike, went everywhere on that bike, had it 7 years before selling it due to kids...
Firs pic is the day i got it.
View attachment 57048

This is how it was when I sold it, 40k miles later.

View attachment 57049
yeah ??....nice bike dude?..i had a xjr12....hefty bikes?

How loud are the speakers? I was thinking of picking one of these up . The last time I had BT set up in one of my helmets I could barely hear it over the wind & exhaust noise.
I got the upgraded jbl speakers with it and they are pretty good. I also used the velcro spacers to get the speakers closer. This is my 1st time using one,, so i have no comparison tho. The one thing I don't like about the unit is the location of the rotary volume. My jacket keeps turning it down and up. Also, the speak recognition is nonexistent. In a full face the speaker is mounted too far from your face for it to pick you up. haven't tried the com yet. Truthfully, other than the sound I'm not a fan.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks