Motorcycle chat thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve always wanted a big rim , bagged out road glide, love love those bikes. A good friend of mine had a road king with a 110 screaming eagle I used to whip that bike around daily. It was my only means of transportation for almost a year. He actually sold it because he never rode it ?
The only thing I didn’t like was all my friends made fun of me because I’m only 5’8 so I looked extra tiny ridin on the road king ??? But I DIDNT GIVE A FUUUUÇK

my other daily bike was a custom bobber, it was a 2013 made to look like a POS from the 40’s. This bad boy was my all time favorite bike. Should have never sold it ??‍♂️

Attachments

• C207B893-93C6-4BAE-B80C-D23CF5238515.jpeg
    C207B893-93C6-4BAE-B80C-D23CF5238515.jpeg
    322.7 KB · Views: 3
I’ve always wanted a big rim , bagged out road glide, love love those bikes. A good friend of mine had a road king with a 110 screaming eagle I used to whip that bike around daily. It was my only means of transportation for almost a year. He actually sold it because he never rode it ?
The only thing I didn’t like was all my friends made fun of me because I’m only 5’8 so I looked extra tiny ridin on the road king ??? But I DIDNT GIVE A FUUUUÇK

my other daily bike was a custom bobber, it was a 2013 made to look like a POS from the 40’s. This bad boy was my all time favorite bike. Should have never sold it ??‍♂️

I know how you feel.
I still regret selling my 900

As someone who drives fairly large vehicles (up to and including semis), I can tell you that those loud pipes are only for you and your enjoyment! I can not hear a bike until it's by my front fender. Doesn't matter if it's a cruise or a sportbike. That being said, I love a nice loud pipe. My Rinehart pipes still give me a little shiver when I first fire up the old girl.

My dad straight piped his old 1100 shadow. It was obnoxious. Couldnt even ride near him, let alone behind him. And he'd short shift the crap out of it, then open it to WOT let if bog till it got the r up a bit. Got to the point no one would ride with him. And that's saying something at the time I had a old arse Kawasaki 400 triple 2 stroke. Make your head rattle. Miss that bike.

These days mostly Rocket League, a bit of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, SpiderMan, Uncharted 4, and Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor.

I used to be really big into the competitive stuff, but I had to take a break because it was just putting me in a bad mood all the time. Back in the day,:sneaky: I was actually one of the top-ranked players in the original Gears of War.

Here's a few pics of the bikes I'm riding in the videos.

The ZX10: View attachment 60520

The GSXR750: View attachment 60521

The HD Road Glide: View attachment 60522

Neighbor was doing a photo shoot and asked to use my bike :D heh.

View attachment 60523

Is there a bike in that pic?
Redheads - every mans kryptonite.

Not sure if I posted this here or not, but here's some youtube links to my KX500 shifter kart. Can't even begin to explain how sick this beast was to drive. Never did get a top speed run, never had a large enough area to let her breathe on top end

At the end of this vid I actually snapped the drive chain !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks