My 5B SS Brushless Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised 8S is not enough for you guys. I shred my inner tire foams and snap dog bone pins like no tomorrow on 8S. Probably go for the ball drive upgrade soon. On pavement, even with Hostile Slicks, the tires spin on full throttle and drift while spinning the tires in the corner. Only getting 15min or so with 2 x 4S 5000mah 60C batts, 10 min or less on grass. Limited space and price is a factor for bigger batteries. BTW, I also own a DBXL, I enjoy that much more. The baja is fun to drift around, but it just feels too twitchy and without front mechanical brakes, it's pretty awful having to leave a lot of room to stop. I couldn't imagine trying to race this thing competitively. But it's different enough and has realistic RWD handling characteristics, I still wouldn't get rid of it. I go for runs more or less once a week in the summer and still have to replace the rear tires (Hostile AT) twice a season.

8s was better in the baj compared to the fat ass dbxl...?..but 15-20 mins run time killed it for me☹.....1x tank of gas...atleast 45 mins?....and yeah agree a baja is a bitccch to get round a track☹☹ ..

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks