My ESP 34cc engine seized on first startup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the issue. Loosen the bolts that hold the coil, take a business card that's paper and put it between the coil and flywheel, adjust it with the magnets right under the coil. Keep pressure down against the coil when you tighten the bolts.

Also push those killswitch leads down more on the coil spade connectors, their about halfway down.
Is that what they call the "air gap"?

I got it back together and fired it up. Holy crap that bastard is LOUD! Way louder than I anticipated. It was idling a little slow so I closed the low jet just a tad. I will fire it up more tomorrow and let it idle for 15 minutes.

How much throttle should you need to give this thing before the clutch shoes contact the bell and start moving the truck?

Yea something to that nature, is it a stock clutch or fid you get the fs clutch? It makes the truck have more snap and pep off idle when you whack the throttle. There's nothing wrong with it.

Yea something to that nature, is it a stock clutch or fid you get the fs clutch? It makes the truck have more snap and pep off idle when you whack the throttle. There's nothing wrong with it.
It is the stock clutch that came with the ESP 34cc race ported motor i got from DDM. I have a Taylor RC machined intake with ramair filter and a Victory RC unsilenced pipe on it. This weekend I'll take it out and tune the high jet. Besides following the instructions that came from Doug, do you have any recomendations for the high jet tuning?

Then that's a 6k clutch maybe? I'd have to go back and check the description. Dougs tuning instructions are good, you can tweak it a bit more but check the plug to see if it's a nice brown paper bag color

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks