My first losi 5t 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok can’t understand it then brand new truck and brakes are no good that linkage ant like mine for a start and disk ant the same thicker and got a mat finish mine is shiny so it’s not the same

Last edited:
Ok, why did you swap out the factory brakes disks? Were they damaged? What make of servo did you swap out for? Is the aftermarket linkage set up the same way as the factory linkage? A picture would really help out here.

It doesn’t matter if it’s an upgraded system or not the properties and way they work are all the same. If you aren’t getting breaking first adjust your endpoints if you need more then screw in the linkages to the arm then if it binds back it out a bit till you get free movement. That is the only way to adjust braking. I don’t mean this to sound harsh because we all go through this when learning a new rig but I’m 99% sure that the problem is you and your knowledge on the machine and not the rig itself. Keep going and don’t get discouraged and you will have it sorted in no time.

To put it simple...you twist the rods so the stops get closer to the eyelets when the servo is in a relaxed position..."do this with the radio set on"... with the servo in the relaxed "neutral " position I have mine just touching the eyelets... when you hit the brakes you should see the rubber hose crunch up ...that means you have braking power... my losi locks up on a dime so its you not the truck

Right just put my brakes back together taken them out last night and cleaned them they seem better but I’m wondering if it’s the crap coming out off the standard pipe going all over the brakes etc

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks