My HPI 26 Baja 5b SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah doenst make tons of sense to me either. I'd have to look in my reciever box, but I'm almost sure my battery goes In to the switch and then to the RX. I wouldn't see why it would need directly plugged in. But I am running a futaba so that may just be the difference...

yeah bit strange tbh...:unsure:..as all the other 3x r running hv servos and a 2s lipo.....exactly the same as me baj would of been....I even tried a proper lipo powe switch but still kept cutting out.....may swap out the rx for another if I got one here.....or jus buy one...only 5quid..(y)...eventually I`d like them all on my futb 4pv once I have enuff rx`s..(y)

Yeah doenst make tons of sense to me either. I'd have to look in my reciever box, but I'm almost sure my battery goes In to the switch and then to the RX. I wouldn't see why it would need directly plugged in. But I am running a futaba so that may just be the difference...
Yip switch then RX(y) But have to say it would be wierd if you put a new rx and you still had the same issue:unsure:

well thats properly wanked :rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO:
do you have like a white board of rc tasks........whats broke .......what has priority to be fixed and like one of those computers with x4 monitors with a live parcel tracking softwear keeping track of you global rc orders????! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)
must have with all the rigs y got:D:cool:
There's always a full whiteboard of tasks with a Baja,

Last edited:
? oh how you make me laugh! You have such crap luck!
This has been on going since may b.fest as it went then..:rolleyes:...so i fixed it..:p..then it went again on aug b.fest..:rolleyes:...so fixbodged it again.:p..an now its dead...:ROFLMAO:.so now I'll fit me new rpm arms all round...new bearings...new fr hubs....new servo saver with darksoul and the threshold bits i got here....prob find a good few other issues along the way:rolleyes: .......:ROFLMAO:
Mates 5b ss today
My kold.cutters ripped shite up today :cool:
Those photos wanna make me cry ?? needs a good strip down and cleaning up
and that's what its gonna get over the nx frw wk's ect....(y)
Me balls r gone again :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
This has been on going since may b.fest as it went then..:rolleyes:...so i fixed it..:p..then it went again on aug b.fest..:rolleyes:...so fixbodged it again.:p..an now its dead...:ROFLMAO:.so now I'll fit me new all new rpm's all round...new bearings...new fr hubs....new servo saver with darksoul and the threshold bits i got here....prob find a good few other issues along the way :ROFLMAO:
Mates 5b ss today
My kold.cutters ripped shite up today :cool:
and that's what its gonna get over the nx frw wk's ect....(y)
Yaaayyyyyy

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks