my new toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers mate

as you've probably guessed I cant leave things alone this time the oddified 23cc engine gets a little bit of work in the shape of a rcmk +1mm crank making this a 23.33cc, zero drag seals, titanium piston pin, plus a nice billet alloy fan casing

ive also fitted a pair of evo rear wishbones as there just better and easy to adjust unlike the original ones a great upgrade nearly cost free due to selling on my stock alloy wishbones for nearly the same price of the evo ones ebay rocks

100_1796_zpsf8a9bd38.jpg
100_1797_zps0182bc28.jpg
100_1798_zps83629c36.jpg
100_1799_zpsfbdca861.jpg
100_1802_zps9ba57d36.jpg

yeah you know me to well al lol

csl is the same but the 3 series has changed in the last few weeks no more orange tiger stripes, that's the good thing with stickers mate they come off with a air brushed shell your stuck with it for good

ok here she is my tarmac drift female dog rally slag

100_1840_zpsf13dbd3b.jpg
100_1841_zps3d641640.jpg

and the new edition my daughters grasshopper was a real great time building this with her and I don't know what it is but nothing reminds you of a childhood like opening a Tamiya kit it rocks I want one now ,, and this re release hopper even came with a brushless ready esc
100_1843_zpse0dd256e.jpg

Love the new look of your awesome street machine. I see a boat in the back round. Any chance you could tell us what it is?

yeah im sure from research ive done its a hydrafibre pipedream from the early 80's its a 50" its old as its been a nitro engine boat the turned petrol with a old pum 230 and now its a zen pum 260 its a cool toy even if I have got wet each time its been used

https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=19993

its just automotive sticker mate and so easy to use if it gets a crease just heat it with a hairdryer and it comes out,, I didn't have much choice other than wrapping bumper and wings when I done the bmw as the front bumper is trashed and where tyres rub the arch's and removes the paint it looks crap so job done

little run today with my touring car and the f1 Ferrari great fun empty car park and grp a's whats not to like

100_2106_zpsbt1k1xnh.jpg
100_2103_zpspzm8ciku.jpg

the batmobile may look great but its like a brick don't handle as good as the modern shells and the front splitter is shockingly low and grinds every time you brake but it does look cool

Last edited by a moderator:
another new shell this was a fathers day present bargain on ebay as usual I thought id give the airbrush a go done the bonnet roof and boot in carbon I really wish id used liquid mask but there you go still happy with the result

all masked up

100_2241_zpso0wzgwec.jpg
100_2254_zpsfcz7v8r9.jpg
100_2251_zpspduhf3tw.jpg
100_2257_zpsl8vgrz1z.jpg

summers looking good
100_2264_zpszzjtnqpy.jpg
100_2263_zpsqnhfhriu.jpg

nice little ebay bargain brand new carbon diff raisers 99p +post

100_2275_zpsx2m9epkr.jpg

Really great looking car. I've followed it ever since you started on it. I think you should sell it though so you could fund another project. I personally know a great home for it myself. Lmao! Just remember there always a little truth in a joke.

All in all, it looks great.

cheers mate glad you like it,, been a long journey its not all about bolting things on sourcing the right parts on ebay for the right money is the key

cheers mate glad you like it,, been a long journey its not all about bolting things on sourcing the right parts on ebay for the right money is the key

Nice car!
My dad has painted a few of those accord shells and if they are the same they are rather fragile, all I'm saying is maybe keep it as a "shelf queen" because it looks so good!

cheers jay yeah its a real old shell mate had the old white outer film but it was dirt cheap plus I only bash so no contact with other cars just mistakes by me to worry about

this year has just flown not used either car this year the boat and spare bodyshells have been sold on due to no use, touring car is more or less the same been busy on my mk1 golf gti so had no play time this year bugs in bits being converted to extra long wheelbase 565mm

on a good note that means its the longest ive been without damage lol
019_zpsidd4r8ix.jpg
002_zpsluycmtnu.jpg
003_zpsm7qvnw6n.jpg
005_zps0ld26ue1.jpg
009_zps0as3mk4a.jpg

Looking good mate.
I've had 'family issues' the last 24 months - basically the smallest is growing - getting in the way but good fun, and having to buy a house rather than rent, so I've just been building another MT up slowly - on the last stages now - body in for painting - so a reveal will be within the month!!

Beemer's looking good.

Are you going to consider a Baja Bug shell now with the long W/B?

Al.

ive spent this year fixing my mk1 golf gti lots of welding paint and money

looking forward to seeing your monster truck

I'm sticking with bug shell for now mate

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks