my new toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks the part mate.I'm finishing my 5T build and starting my tourer over the weekend.Just found a shed load of parts so I'll sift through them and hopefully find a few spacers for the clutch housing.
I'll be putting a 28.5 mod in it or will that be over powering the car?:rolleyes:

If not I have a few new heads/cranks/pistons and crank cases.I'll make a 23 cc mod or something.
J

about time you pulled you finger out mate

mines about to change big time in the next few weeks im going old skool in the shape of a secondhand bmw csl batmobile that was painted on the outside but the shell is in great shape and the paintings done well and if it gets trashed or scratched the ill paint it again but to be honest it probably will not see use just the shelf

this is the shell another ebay bargain

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
csl has been paid for and being posted later today,,,its been a long wait but finally im going to have a 1970's retro cool csl im just hoping the air filter and roll cage don't get in the way and I get the shell sitting right and more importantly looking right,,,even the cars got to still be able to use both shells hopefully without changing to much

Fantastic shell mate!!

Obviously there are dislikes, but its your shell and you've accepted them - paint on the outside is not a clever move, but it does look good!

Parts of my Blue Thunder are painted on the outside, but it's still pretty good.

Let's see it finished.
Al.

yes al the fact the shell was painted on the outside is a big shame but on a good note this means I can repaint it whenever I like but to be honest its likely to never be used and remain shelved

mike your not wrong mate this car was finished a few months ago lol since then ive spent more than ever modding it but come on don't compare it to voo's basket of bits mine works

Just tried the spur gear on my car and the shaft is a bit too short for it to reach.
I measured 37mm from bell to end...(bellend..:lol::lol::lol:).Are the touring cars longer?:rolleyes:
Cheers in advance.;)
J

Bit baffled here,the shaft on the bell wont fit? I have checked against Hobbythek and they sell a 38mm vented bell as fitted to the tourer's but this wont go??
J

Attachments

• Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Picture 026.jpg
    Picture 026.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 18
While you'll never hear me agree with Barry or back up what he is say, in this instance, I will.

Numpty Numpty Numpty Numpty!

Plonker!

:lol:

:w00t:

:hit-it:

:hammer:

cheers mike about time you agreed with me,,,you will be blinging up your leopard in no time id get some boost bottles first mate then your car will be proper just watchout it may end up with to much power for ya

Barry, the FG Leopard comes with all the bling when you take it out of the box.

I'll make you a deal, I'll use boost bottles the day after you enter the national series.

ok few busy nights lol,,,,the csl beemer is here first job was removing all the stickers then it got rubbed down etch primed then painted in pearl blue auto air paint,,met silver for the chrome and some clear coat it still needs finishing off with more clear and polishing

fitting wasn't to bad I had to widen the rear end a bit as its a wide bugger good news was the filter and roll cage didn't need touching and I think ive got the shell sitting nice

the rears spoilers got treated to some carbon sticker to give the classic look a modern twist its a real shame the pics don't do it justice will get some pics outside in natural daylight and maybe a vid

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks