New FG Monster Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Moderator.No i actually just know him very well.I do alot of buisness with chris.He has tons of RC'S ,FG'S BAJA'S.I was just trying to clear his name.He is a great guy.Monsterman from HPI forum is also a great friend of his.He made a simple mistake.He offered to pay the $300 but the case was already opened.He got the truck back today.I was there swapping a motor in his 5t and when we opened the box the $400 ZELKIE TRUE FLAME body was missing.Come on man.That is a crappy thing to do.Keep the guys truck body he had customed ordered.Dreamstate got a full refund and beat the hell out of the FG.It wouldent even start man and feels like the compression is shot.Not cool.Hope you understand.I was just backing him up.He is a great guy.A lot of people will vouge for him.

Thanks for the clarification.;) If the allegations are found to be true please give us the update. If true, this is not a good thing at all. I would agree that what is alleged is worse then the ebay misunderstanding from the beginning.:(

I agree.Chris was going to send the $300 to the buyer put be had no cash at all left.He bought a triplet stroller for his new borns that day he got the money.I bought his savage xl he had for sale.It was listed on ebay for $1500.It is gorgouse.Never run all integy purple new custom body.He sold it to me for $650 with tons of extra .He sold it cheap because he wanted to pay this guy the $300 right away and to fix everything.It was killing him.He felt terrible.Now he gets his truck back broken.No body.You had to see this body it was gorgouse.Steve from zelkie does all his rc cars and trucks.This one was his pride and joy,It was the true flame with machine parts.I can't believe this kid kept the body.Now we see the truth come out.Who was the scammer for real.Its a shame man .I feel bad for him.Now he has a broken truck with no body and down $1135.Thanks for your understanding and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks