New Grafil Bodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Trebor.
Much appreciated.
It seems that people are afraid to say anything bad about these bodies.

Well it seems that we have convinced HBF to keep our posts and not trash the thread.
He has, infact, given us a new thread to post up problems.

http://www.hpibajaforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128816

Please do not be nasty on here, I would like this to stay.
If anyone has photos of their sh!t Grafil bodies, please post them up here.

Please start your own thread instead of jacking mine. This thread was to show the first aftermarket body designed for the Xseries buggies. I have not had one of my customers complain of any issue of the new XB or XBE body. I really don't care to hear of your problems with the bodies you are running as they are not this body and not what the thread was started for.

Please start your own thread instead of jacking mine. This thread was to show the first aftermarket body designed for the Xseries buggies. I have not had one of my customers complain of any issue of the new XB or XBE body.

Maybe it's because you don't answer them?????

I really don't care to hear of your problems with the bodies you are running as they are not this body and not what the thread was started for.

You can't polish a turd, after lunch or dinner - call it a different name, it's still a turd

Is this the customer care you were talking about Kevin? Another fly by night trying to screw hard earned cash out of the enthusiasts pockets by selling cr4p.

As consumers are reading product feed back across various forums it shows how the end user will endorse a product or come forward with their own end result.

In this instance this is very damaging to grafil products,i can not see any reason for any unsatisfied user to make up such a claim that the product is faulty if it is failing within a short time.

One would have to think what did grafil do in testing there product before a world wide release.
The only thing i am seeing now is grafil in damage control across various forums.

Is this the customer care you were talking about Kevin? Another fly by night trying to screw hard earned cash out of the enthusiasts pockets by selling cr4p.

Exactly right mate..
Soon as there are questions about anything wrong and what they are going to do about it.
They start blaming anyone but themselves..

Hi guys the wait is finally over!!!!
Starting next week our bodies Super Rally G-Series are available for you!!!

Something you may find interesting..

Long story short, Company rips off Aussies - Aussies post on forums - one particular forum (Hpi Baja Forum) has an owner who is removing relevant post due to the said company paying for sponsorship - anybody trying to show whats happening is banned..... this phone call was placed on behalf of the said company thanking the forum owner for his over moderation which reveals some messy admissions

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDT8n6hAbAU&list=UUgVwFfBZ7nrz99bzuyTah6Q&index=1&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDT8n6hAbAU&list=UUgVwFfBZ7nrz99bzuyTah6Q&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

Last edited:
The Truth and a Solution

I Currently Own a Grafil 5SC-G which I haven't had a Problem with and I am Very Rough with my RC's. I will be Buying a GraFil XB-G Shortly. (Damn WeedEater Broke and Had to get another)

I am actually surprised yours weren't Replaced under warranty unless you were unable to Provide Receipts. Pictures can't tell when a Body was purchased. I have a few back up bodies that are Brand New I bought a more that a year ago sitting Collecting. So I guess Save your receipt and adhere to the Warranty Guidelines!! LOL

By the way I am sorry it happened to you guys...But from what I just read on AUSRC.com you will be getting the Bodies Replaced!! Awesome

Last edited:
From AUSRC.com

22-06-2012 02:36 AM#47
GraFil
user-offline.png
R/C Novice
reputation_pos.png
Join DateDec 2011LocationItaly (Sicily)Posts42Rep Power0

icon4.gif

... since we make bodyworks... for Passion !!! we decided to satisfy the demands of the Craig buying group.

In fact we found a solution that will be useful to us and to you all.

We will send to Craig the our upcoming bodies "Grafil 5B-G Extreme" made ​​with the best in the world polycarbonate (Bayer) to replace - free of charge - the current ones.

So you will become our testers to verify the quality and strength of our new material on the racetrack and in hard Bashing !!!

Thank you for your collaboration....

5BExtreme-1.jpg

Official Warranty Policy

Warranty-1.jpg

Last edited by GraFil; 22-06-2012 at 02:43 AM.​

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks