New Grafil Bodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday fantastic race!
Our MCD has dominated and obviously our body Super Rally was fantastic!!!!
From left Philip,Angel and lower Dave...a small part of Grafilbodies company... :D :D :D

600158_3886681737804_233805545_n.jpg

Angel,Dave and Philip...
548357_3886680977785_73111961_n.jpg

There are the first SNEAK PEEK of our new Grafil Baja 5B-G Evo 2 Extreme bodyshell !!!

This special body comes from our careful 3D Cad study to research for maximum strenght and aerodynamics and is made with the best polycarbonate sheets in the world...the HQ certified Bayer.

e5.jpg

e19.jpg

e4.jpg

Extreme Baja 5BG evo2 .... ken Block tribute preview !

Baja5block.jpg

RBX6JM is Grafil themselves, posing as a "satisfied customer". The Ken Block picture is not an actual paintjob, but photoshop.

Keep on trying, Grafil... :D

Some (not preview) pics ;) of..... Rally G series and Baja Extreme Evo2

The blu one is mounted on my MCD V4.... but adaptable for all 1:5 off-road cars.... soon also for LOSI 5ive-T !!!

r14.jpg

ar1.jpg

a13.jpg

a16.jpg

a3-1.jpg

a11.jpg

a7.jpg

a4.jpg

a8.jpg

r1-1.jpg

r3-1.jpg

r9-1.jpg

r8-1.jpg

Grafil, do you even read threads, or do you just copy and paste where ever you go? I think you got called out more than a few times in several forums right now.

well by the way he post's it's more just marketing, trying to put his name out there doesn't care if he get's the sale's, i personally just don't like how the bodies look,
just curious though how does he know the aero dynamics work? is he wind tunneling them? doing the R/D in wind and aero danamics or it just him saying its more aero danamic?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks