New Grafil Bodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not had a Grafil shell....yet but have had a few other lexan shells
Fg beetle shell with undertray.....lasted 4 1/2 hours on a sunday afternoon
MCD W5 truck shell........lasted 2 sunday afternoons
Hobbypro Mutilator shell.....lasted 4 afternoons
p'raps i'm not a very good driver, damage only happens when car rolls
started making my own shells in fibreglass but they are still trashed inside 6 months
buggy shells should last a bit longer as running gear cops it in a roll and not so much the shell. All IMHO of course

not had a Grafil shell....yet but have had a few other lexan shells
Fg beetle shell with undertray.....lasted 4 1/2 hours on a sunday afternoon
MCD W5 truck shell........lasted 2 sunday afternoons
Hobbypro Mutilator shell.....lasted 4 afternoons
p'raps i'm not a very good driver, damage only happens when car rolls
started making my own shells in fibreglass but they are still trashed inside 6 months
buggy shells should last a bit longer as running gear cops it in a roll and not so much the shell. All IMHO of course

I totally agree with you;)

I saw a MCD Grfail shell self destruct in 2 laps of our race track.

Too bad he's not smart enough to give up the ghost as quickly as his products do! ::D:p;):D

just more pictures Mike

why is this guy not a sponser to LSF

loads of free adverts:mad:

K....

He does that on every forum I've ever seen him on. Won't even donate $10 to the site, much less pay to become a sponsor, or advertise. He showed up on the wrong site to ask for the mods to delete the "off topic" posts. We gave him such a hard time that he quit posting in November, but kept lurking around till Jan. I've got to give him one thing, he got :cup-1: for the most disliked person ever on that forum. Personally, I wouldn't even buy anything he makes untill he rights all the people he's wronged, starting with the guys down under, even if he starts making bodies that are actually indestructable.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks