Sold / Found New Losi 5ive, going electric sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moliver

Reading the Rules!
I have a new 5ive, never ran.

Have for sale, anything that an electric car will not need. Gas tank, air filter, etc

PM me for needs and I will tell you where to send money and a picture and ship it soon.

I don't, I have a 5ive Buggy.

I scammed an engine off of Lance...got it for 215 shipped, and paid him friends and family via PayPal. I am trying to flip it for 200 bucks shipped, but will do it on FaceBook because I am too lazy to transfer pictures to my computer from my phone.

I was trying to scam the new guy that was wondering what it would take to convert a Losi 5ive Truck to a Buggy...I sent him pics I googled, but he was too sharp to see through my BS that it was just the tires that made a T from a Buggy. But you guys ruined that deal. :(

I am not a truck guy...I am a stuck up buggy racer, without a place to run.

I do have feelings, and like girls. Please don't crap all over this thread. :)

K swap the world.

Attachments

• IMG_3635.JPG
    IMG_3635.JPG
    186.6 KB · Views: 25

I scammed an engine off of Lance...got it for 215 shipped, and paid him friends and family via PayPal. I am trying to flip it for 200 bucks shipped, but will do it on FaceBook because I am too lazy to transfer pictures to my computer from my phone.

I was trying to scam the new guy that was wondering what it would take to convert a Losi 5ive Truck to a Buggy...I sent him pics I googled, but he was too sharp to see through my BS that it was just the tires that made a T from a Buggy. But you guys ruined that deal. :(

K swap the world.
Why don’t you just get a good VPN and join a good gambling site like SkyBet. You’ll make and lose much more money rather than waste our time.

This isn’t Facebook, and I think you would fit on there like a glove.

Staying here spouting your poop will result in a velvet glove with iron fist shoved so far up your arse you’ll be spitting your teeth out. Your choice though. ?

The avatar says it all, POS.

K swap the world.
Don’t take my comments too personally, but at the same time please do. You are no expert in anything 1:5th scale and it shows, but that alone isn’t an issue. It’s your arrogance and lack of an ability to listen to true experts.

Im or saying I’m one but a lot of others are and you are ignorant. Keep going though, really please do.
rocky balboa the character GIF

Last edited:
I joined 14 years ago, back then it was a good source of information. Now the BS is overpowering the good, its funny that there still is a forum with a couple dozen people on it. I intentionally said it backwards on the B to T. Him and I did exchange some real conversation over text. @Rep732 please don't threaten people, even though its just talk on the web, its not OK.

I joined 14 years ago, back then it was a good source of information. Now the BS is overpowering the good, its funny that there still is a forum with a couple dozen people on it. I intentionally said it backwards on the B to T. Him and I did exchange some real conversation over text. @Rep732 please don't threaten people, even though its just talk on the web, its not OK.
If that’s how you actually feel then it’s best you leave. I have the worlds smallest violin and it’s not small enough for you. No one give 2 fcuks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks