New Shengqi/TQ Racing Buggy Review!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as i said they don't have any markings the only real way to see if it is a 26cc is to measure the piston. my test sq were 23cc

the 23cc will have a 32mm piston

the 26cc will have a 34mm piston

measure from one side to the other

good to see you on oz large scale

I try to leave things along and not pull them apart if I don't have to "Passion Fingers" my mate will probley pull his apart before me so I will keep those piston sizes in the old memory.

I only just found this forum and the oz large scale one, great forums both.

Cheers,
Dave

wow, looks great!!!

That's an awesome rool cage, As far as we have seen during tear down the DZYmotor is a 23cc. Some manuals and internet ads suggest 26, but that seems to be incorrect. Also, we tried to install the HPI low drag piston in the DZY23cc and it did not work, So FYI on that deal.......

Contact the seller, your asking the wrong people. If you have an issue, contact them don't flame us and the forums. The manufacturer phone number we have, has been disconnected, so be careful. Alot of these companies come and go with market saturation.

You are right on pricing, There are many available on e-bay from the $ 450-550 range. Grab one of those... Your money, your call. If you don't like the vehicle we reviewed, There are plenty of other vehicles that can be had for your hard earned money.

Do your homework, read multiple sources, and invest in vehicles you feel you are experienced enough to handle in regards to driving , maintaining, and repairing.

Keep the info coming, stay positive, and continue contributing to better the "Sport".

Last edited:
Contact the seller, your asking the wrong people. If you have an issue, contact them don't flame us and the forums. The manufacturer phone number we have, has been disconnected, so be careful. Alot of these companies come and go with market saturation.

You are right on pricing, There are many available on e-bay from the $ 450-550 range. Grab one of those... Your money your call. If you don't like the vehicle we reviewed, There are plenty of other vehicles that can be had for your hard earned money.

Do your homework, read multiple sources, and invest in vehicles you feel you are experienced enough to handle in regards to driving , maintaining, and repairing.

Keep the info coming, stay positive, and continue contributing to better the "Sport".

I look at it like this: buy from the manufacturer thats been around the longest and still around. That looks like a great buggy just better options out there IMO. Not knocking it or the people who own it.

That's cool, and we can repect that.

We appreciate the input.

Yeah, with the economy being what it is, you have to get whats within your financial means. Alot of folks are hurting financially, and can't afford the real deal. The good news for us is the prices are getting very competitive with each other and there are a few options out there for people looking to venture into large scale !!!!

We figured since these were out there we would help create a resource, due to the fact that info on these vehicles as well a part support can be challenging to navigate after the purchase.

We have found this forum to be one of the most positive and well rounded out there, with a great group of people from all over the world ready to help at a moments notice.

See you picked up a HARM recently- how is that been going......

Last edited:
That's cool, and we can repect that.

We appreciate the input.

Yeah, with the economy being what it is, you have to get whats within your financial means. Alot of folks are hurting financially, and can't afford the real deal. The good news for us is the prices are getting very competitive with each other and there are a few options out there for people looking to venture into large scale !!!!

We figured since these were out there we would help create a resource, due to the fact that info on these vehicles as well a part support can be challenging to navigate after the purchase.

We have found this forum to be one of the most positive and well rounded out there, with a great group of people from all over the world ready to help at a moments notice.

See you picked up a HARM recently- how is that been going......

Fantastically until I started looking at price tags for stuff! Good thing I like the viper body it came with is all Im going to say. lol. It does have an almost 4hp racing engine on it though thats 23cc.......

please can some one advise me on the braking system on the shegqi buggy as it dose not seem to work as per instution

Thanks

Make sure you linkage is set up correctly. If I remember correctly we had to tweak our when we did our pre run set up. Make sure the linkage has the springs on the correct sides of the braking and throttle arm as well. You might want to also remove any paint or coating on the linkage as it tends to wear off and create a "hang-up" that could easily bind it's action. Our servo still performs well after 5-6 months of use.

Primarily you can set it up to the 5b specs, there seems to be some losses in the translation from Chinese to english in the manual.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks