New to me 5ive t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are just using the stock zen ignition afaik. It's not hard to adjust and just needs done before the engine is installed. Just need to remove the fan cover. Idk what pip you have, but I assure you tr& obr didnt sense it with

They are just using the stock zen ignition afaik. It's not hard to adjust and just needs done before the engine is installed. Just need to remove the fan cover. Idk what pip you have, but I assure you tr& obr didnt sense it with
No, it is not the stock zen/cy style ignition, it mounted INSIDE, to the actual fan cover, not the jug like every other motor you run across. I'm not taking the motor back off to take pictures, but it is not the same

OBR had this pipe mount made for this motor( the OBR 46cc and their pipe) by turtle*, which obr makes very clear where made for them.

Here's Sean talking about the motor and the mount kit...

Here's a video of a guy putting a flywheel back a gp460( what this motor is). About halfway in he shows the inside of the fan cover. You physically( at least I couldn't) cannot get to the screws holding in the coil

**edited to correct errors about who made what.

Last edited:
Well... it braaaaaped for a few seconds in the driveway. This pipe.... is dominator like in it's volume. Preeeeeeety sure neighbour's would like to kill me at this point. At least the VRC silenced pipe on the 34 is....manageable.

It does run though...finally

My olimat will make your ears bleed ??
I can imagine. "Quiet" is a relative term with these motors obviously, but I have this far been able to avoid a battle Royale with the "silenced" units around here. If we can keep it to something less that "open headers on the dirt car" we're good( yes...I live in a rural area, yes we do occasionally have the dude running modifieds come by on a test drive. He finally got smart and got some bolt on Flowmasters though...)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks