New to me 5ive t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd just check the solder and make sure it's good then leave it. They just made a Y harness. Your going to do the same thing anyway.
Honestly I would have mixed them off the radio, but aside from a linkage that was adjusted wrong, I think they're sitting quartered well enough for the purpose, and it's more work than I'm willing to put in at this point. I fixed the insulator on the front one's positive with a ....for now solution, I will probably use some liquid electrical coating when I'm no longer locked in the house! It's so close to the entry to the servo that if I have to solder, I will probably open it up and replace the lead from the board. I neither feel good enough, or have the tools at the house to accomplish that at this moment.

She has a remote throttle and steering finally, and I think their is a test brappp in the cards for tomorrow if this cough doesn't get worse.

Bot the prettiest bell at the ball, but we're making progress, and headed the right direction at least. 20210204_052826.jpg

This pipe leaks at the junction between the header stub and the pipe. Is there supposed to.be some form of rubber coupler there to combat that?

Honestly I would have mixed them off the radio, but aside from a linkage that was adjusted wrong, I think they're sitting quartered well enough for the purpose, and it's more work than I'm willing to put in at this point. I fixed the insulator on the front one's positive with a ....for now solution, I will probably use some liquid electrical coating when I'm no longer locked in the house! It's so close to the entry to the servo that if I have to solder, I will probably open it up and replace the lead from the board. I neither feel good enough, or have the tools at the house to accomplish that at this moment.

She has a remote throttle and steering finally, and I think their is a test brappp in the cards for tomorrow if this cough doesn't get worse.

Bot the prettiest bell at the ball, but we're making progress, and headed the right direction at least. View attachment 69270

This pipe leaks at the junction between the header stub and the pipe. Is there supposed to.be some form of rubber coupler there to combat that?
yes normally a rubber bit there on most pipes ?but ur pipe looks like it sits v.close to the head?....chk pics on ddm it'll show wht comes with ur pipe?

Couple 100 I rekon?
Obr 47 reed 799
Dp gt40 995

So while we're talking power plants here( it's my own thread, ill derail if I want!! :p.

Would the clutch housing from the 46 work on a 34 zenoah, or for that matter, some like an rcmax or all engine? I've been wondering that, as the pipe looks to be similar enough to work in a pinch.

I'm curious what it would actually take to mount one of the 40s, or even a g340 series, back in this truck when the 46 brapps it's lat brapp.

I'm assuming new mounting pieces( whatever we the proper term for the aluminum inserts under the chassis is).... but would the bigger clutch work?

So while we're talking power plants here( it's my own thread, ill derail if I want!! :p.

Would the clutch housing from the 46 work on a 34 zenoah, or for that matter, some like an rcmax or all engine? I've been wondering that, as the pipe looks to be similar enough to work in a pinch.

I'm curious what it would actually take to mount one of the 40s, or even a g340 series, back in this truck when the 46 brapps it's lat brapp.

I'm assuming new mounting pieces( whatever we the proper term for the aluminum inserts under the chassis is).... but would the bigger clutch work?
nope?the 46 is huge compared to a 34 32 ect?

But what you can do is stick an ALX universal clutch which is a 70mm??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks