New twin👏🏻

TODD

Rep732

If it runs like some of the modded RCMK bottom end boat engines? Plan on custom props and custom drive shafts. 5/16 inch instead of 1/4 inch like you are probably using now. Just a heads up is all. Different strut also to work with the 5/16 inch setup.

PortCityRC

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Interesting, I'd rather have that gekko twin though lol
I would much rather too, but I've messaged them a few times and have heard nothing back. I figure this will be a fun little engine to test for the price you can't go wrong.
Ah shit I see my next engine for the boat :love:
😛 he said for pum boat applications.. same price

TODD

Rep732

Don't take what i said earlier as a "Oh MY GOSH" forget the twin. You might be fine with it and some people are running them with the 1/4 inch setups. It just depends on how good everything is setup and running. Plus how well they tuned and the power they putting out.

Fifth Scale Or Bust Rc

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
800USD and I believe shipping was included sending paypal invoice to me tomorrow in morning
Now i see what you were up too! That $800 includes everything but the pipes? You have my attention! Already know where a sick set of Jet-Pro are pipes for this sucker too yep i may have join ya on this. See if he will do a discount rate if we went in together and bought both at same time!🙌🤘

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks