New twin👏🏻

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rep732

If it runs like some of the modded RCMK bottom end boat engines? Plan on custom props and custom drive shafts. 5/16 inch instead of 1/4 inch like you are probably using now. Just a heads up is all. Different strut also to work with the 5/16 inch setup.

Rep732

Don't take what i said earlier as a "Oh MY GOSH" forget the twin. You might be fine with it and some people are running them with the 1/4 inch setups. It just depends on how good everything is setup and running. Plus how well they tuned and the power they putting out.

800USD and I believe shipping was included sending paypal invoice to me tomorrow in morning
Now i see what you were up too! That $800 includes everything but the pipes? You have my attention! Already know where a sick set of Jet-Pro are pipes for this sucker too yep i may have join ya on this. See if he will do a discount rate if we went in together and bought both at same time!🙌🤘

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks