New Vekta.5 owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for reply , I'm waiting on delivery from DDM ( Can't wait ) as I've done the losi 5 T and Dbxl plus just finished a build on a dragon hammer so thought I'd try the kraken as I do like to build from scratch . It's good to know that the hitec servos fit as I have some here waiting to drop on . All the best and I'll keep an eye on your threads regards steve
You’re going to love it. I bought mine as an RTR. It’s a beautiful truck. I always stare at it.
0ACE8565-8F0A-47E8-B086-9043CAE42B74.png

Put a alx 71 performante or a rcmax 71 in it. Vekta even though have their issues, drivetrains are very strong with the rear cvd and front alloy diff housing
I was thinking of that, but isn't gearing limited to a max of 23/18 (23t pinion) making a 71 just a waste really as it's not going to go real fast.
My 40gt is running 22/19 gearing as it is

Put a alx 71 performante or a rcmax 71 in it. Vekta even though have their issues, drivetrains are very strong with the rear cvd and front alloy diff housing
It’s still a possibility. That’s why I ordered the front billet diff case. Just to get ready for whatever I end up doing.
I was thinking of that, but isn't gearing limited to a max of 23/18 (23t pinion) making a 71 just a waste really as it's not going to go real fast.
My 40gt is running 22/19 gearing as it is
Do the 71cc engines run more rpm though?

For the stock transmission or the Vertigo?
What size big bore you looking at?
I didn't realize rcmax had a 71 don't here much about it on Facebook compared to the Alx 71 these guys seem to love.

Last edited:
I Run the 50 in mine and it tosses the vekta around like it weighs nothing

I bet it does. Just was thinking the 50 might be best for street bashing and all around fun. Don’t want it to be so powerful that it gets old. If that makes any sense. But maybe since the Vekta is such a pig the 65/71cc options are manageable.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks