New Vekta.5 owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slamdcoop0428

What’s up everyone? Just wanted to make a post showing my new Vekta.5 and where it sits now. Mostly been posting my modifications on Instagram and then stumbled across this forum. This is my first 1/5 scale RC and when I saw the Vekta.5 I had to have it. Mods so far are ESP 34cc kit with ported head, lightweight flywheel and VRC silenced exhaust. Also did a Hitec 845 steering servo and Wheelman designz lower rear heim joints as my plastic ones ripped out on a pretty weird landing haha. Just added the Red Arrow USA body kit and painted it myself and a couple stickers. Trying to keep it clean and simple for now.

Here are some pics of the Vekta

02D8B283-02D3-421B-A08F-D82CA69D1CCD.jpeg
C9584103-6F74-4765-A641-EB0982F2D7BE.jpeg
783537E5-FED4-47E3-BA74-FCA5150B3345.jpeg
1C349097-6469-4A61-803A-58314CFA9CEB.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice rig mate

I sorta like the Red Arrow panels but I sorta don't either. Maybe they just need some awesome graphics to make them pop, but I haven't seen anything yet that would convince me into buying them.

All sales must take place in the market place forum 👍🏻 thanx D⭐
How long is the wait before I can use the marketplace section? Thanks
Yup that's me👍🏽 Glad you are watching the vids and glad I could help out
Awesome, just subscribed to your channel. Now I want a big bore engine because of your videos haha.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks