Next builds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pretty sure he left the forum ☹
say what Z ????
You guys think it’s even possible to twin a 5ive b?
Imagine if I can be the words first
you'd struggle junkie,
been there , done that with the dragon hammer matey, i needed to make my own extended chassis, extended centre drive shaft etc etc,
the hammers a longer platform than the 5ive b to start with, so could only see it being a big job to fit a twin in one :)

Last edited:
say what Z ????

you'd struggle junkie,
been there , done that with the dragon hammer matey, i needed to make my own extended chassis, extended centre drive shaft etc etc,
the hammers a longer platform than the 5ive b to start with, so could only see it being a big job to fit a twin in one :)
don't wanna get into it. but i am pretty damn sure i am right. we will see though. i hope im wrong

He's gone....
The closest you'll get to a 5ive b with twin is the 5ive t, I was contemplating a twin build til they went out of stock everywhere. Decided it wasn't worth the effort with the available big bore singles. Besides that spents is keeping a very nice dragon hammer for me 😁.....

He's gone....
The closest you'll get to a 5ive b with twin is the 5ive t, I was contemplating a twin build til they went out of stock everywhere. Decided it wasn't worth the effort with the available big bore singles. Besides that spents is keeping a very nice dragon hammer for me 😁.....
that sucks then sean, hope he comes back at some point,

and yeh your dragon hammer needs a bit of a polish up mate,
i'll crack on and get that done soon (y) :LOL:,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks