Old rc magazine's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha I have a terra crusher. Very advanced for it's time, forward and reverse transmission. Pia to set up, ended up locking reverse out of mine. don't use it anymore, they used plastic u joint things, never lasted long. Should have had the night rage dog bones in it.

Ha I have a terra crusher. Very advanced for it's time, forward and reverse transmission. Pia to set up, ended up locking reverse out of mine. don't use it anymore, they used plastic u joint things, never lasted long. Should have had the night rage dog bones in it.
My brother had one it was a nice truck but motor was to small for that size truck. I think they eventually upgraded the truck to the tamiya tnx which came with a .18 engine
My brother had one it was a nice truck but motor was to small for that size truck. I think they eventually upgraded the truck to the tamiya tnx which came with a .18 engine
I had a tmaxx at the time he ended up getting rid of the terra crusher and getting a of a Dominator

I had a tmaxx at the time he ended up getting rid of the terra crusher and getting a of a Dominator
I have an os .18 in mine, been years since I messed with it.

I had a Yamaha RZ350 2 cyl 2 stroke and it had power valves similar to that , Honda did the same thing on early dirt bikes , It would change the size of the exhaust port vs throttle opening to boost low end power

Attachments

• Yamaha-RZ350-Kenny-Roberts-Left-Side-2.jpg
    Yamaha-RZ350-Kenny-Roberts-Left-Side-2.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 0
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks