One thing leads to another.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm about to exit this forum permanently. My last 2 posts were moved to obscure places on the page. When attempting to communicate about it, all I got was attitude from a guy who clearly doesn't 'get it'. One of many reasons I prefer the Facebook pages. Everything stays put there and has 50 times the content.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
don't-let-the-door-hit-you-on-the-way-out-gif-2.gif

?

Having hissy fits over threads/posts being moved is amusing . Think one of mine got moved . Think I scratched my head in wonder and moved on . It's not worth it .
Yeah, and if you are going to leave, just leave. No reason to announce it, just stop posting and move on. The forum will survive.

We don't know the whole story, so don't pass judgement. Most forums don't give a sh*t if you are in or out, it's sad. IMO, the more people you have, the more ideas and solutions you can benefit from.

We don't know the whole story, so don't pass judgement. Most forums don't give a sh*t if you are in or out, it's sad. IMO, the more people you have, the more ideas and solutions you can benefit from.
True tho what he discribed to me is no reason to leave but like u said we don't really know the whole story

True but he voiced his reasoning for leaving and to me the reason he voiced for leaving seemed petty. True, the more people on a forum the better but if this guy wants to get frustrated over a post being moved and instead of asking for help he blasts the forum and threatens to leave??? IMO this place is better without him or others alike. Sorry but my $.02.

I agreed, just leave wo announcement, I've done that before. There's more to his story than what's being said here. I know the whole story, I understand his point of view but it's not how this forum, many others, works. We both are grumpy old men, have nothing better to do then play w big expensive RCs. ?.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks