Other Hobbies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I get older...I realize how important family time is. My son is 18 now, daughter and step daughter are gonna be 15. So trying to spend as much time with them as possible.
I also still build, cruise and show my Cutlass and help others with hydraulics. A hobby I learned when I was in my late teens from some of the old school dudes. I also enjoy my 2nd amendment goodies. 😁20191012_194947.jpg

Can you call your job a hobby? It may be work but it is fun. I am primarily an electrical engineer but also do mechanical and software engineering. For me, work is play time. Not only do I create the product, also design and build the fixtures for testing it. This is just a simple bed of nails test fixture for testing a PCB assembly. Currently working on a fully automated fixture for testing a combustion air supply product.

20180921_110424.jpg

I gotta get me one of them e-bikes. My buddy got one for running the sand beaches and I always figured it was a matter of time before they cracked down on them. I was wrong. Guys on the beaches here like the RAD bikes. One guy got over 6k miles on his.

• Music: Guitar player for 32+ years, recently started on bass and drums. When the band gets together, I play drums but can play bass or guitar. Does not matter but the other bandmates can't play the drums. More guitars and amps than the other stuff. Ran out of room in the house.
  • Attend monthly or weekly car shows and Friday night drag racing my '04 Mustang Cobra when I lived in PA. May start doing that again in NC, Kinston has their own drag strip, bummer they only run the 1/8 mile.
  • Off Road and beach cruising in NC.

View attachment 80816
View attachment 80815View attachment 80819
. . . is that a 57' Les Paul by chance?
My other hobby is Graphite Mining & Wood Working. I build my own No.2 pencils, and then write short stories, flash fiction, novellas, and novels.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 4.16.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 4.16.04 PM.png
    255.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Sweet truck dude I'm super jealous but I think you need Zee to come down there and show you how to take better photos. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
That was the day I picked it up from tint as you can see it was cold and miserable and I just said fek this good enough for a picture :LOL:.. those are real factory ford optioned bead lock rims on it also. What you see is the factory "beauty" rings as from what I've read true beadlocks are illegal on the street for the sheer fact that nobody on the dot side gives a crap to test them...

Also my wife and I have a 16 mustang gt with 4700 miles, very fun car ,manual of course and same color as the raptor:LOL::sneaky:20210615_200426.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks