oversizerc .com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a buddy waiting for his fs 4x4 to show up... i sure hope it makes it to him. i hate dealing directly with china, i refuse to.:nono:

You can get them from www.orienthobby.com

hi need info please is it a good company ive sent emails to sanny their at orienthobby got my prices.also very good contact with him but wanted to use western union bank but told him don't like the sounds of that so he give me this bank Address: Bank of China,Shenzhen Branch,Shenzhen City,GuangDong province, China i don't no if it is the same. what do you think and have you delt with them did it go rong

hi all well you never gess who sent me an email yes you got it in one oversize isent this email to them yesterday

hi its lee here from holland

what I'm going to say is needed and about time to be said to you and all involved. I've just got this mail from you saying that i can get 5% discount from you i don't understand it I've sent you 3 emails asking for prices but you have not answered them. so i took my business elsewhere not a happy client I've told a lot of my other rc companies and forums to avoid your company until you resolve your feedback and promises also one of your web sites is also declared inactive because of its bloody atorshes feedback +answers on 1 off my favorite forums

his answer

we have recently incorporated a new emal filter and this may have caused some problems,
If you have sent 3 emails asking for prices we don't understand as all prices are clearely listed on the website for all to see,
If you were enquiring about wholesale please feel free to email back your interest and we will qoute accordingly,
We do not enter forums so really we don't know what feedback you think we need to resolve, but we appreciate any feedback we can get good or bad.
In regards to wholesaleing orders, please be aware that minimum order is 50 pieces, as we get a lot of customers wanting wholesale on 2 pieces, unfortunately thats not wholesale,
To be honest we have so much demand at the moment that the factories cant keep up and are generally 3-4 days behind on production for us.
Thanks for your infoirmation, please let us know if there is anything we can do for you now,
Kind regards,

just thought id let you no

Be it under the name of OversizeRC or his other name of AuctionCityAustralia, the treatment of his customers remains the same...CRAP!

When I first got into large scale, I approached AuctionCityAustralia a few times and my mate even ordered off him. I never received replies to ANY of my emails, and my mate NEVER received his goods. He had to put a claim in with PayPal to get his money back.

Whatever the company name he uses, this guy can only be described as "dodgy" at best.

Give your business to guys that look after you:
www.powerslideracing.com.au
www.danielspitstop.com.au
just to name a couple.
I have named these guys because they are Aussie suppliers that I have purchased from...FAST delivery GREAT service, but there are others based in the US and UK that do an equally great job.

...AuctionCityAustralia is still a sponsor?...wish he would comment on this stuff!

yes but they don't sell the fs racing 4wd so im fuxxed then or do you no some one over their in your neck of the wood who can help me

I saw on another site Oversize City (amalgamation of his 2 dodgey businesses) took the time to register an account and come on and defend himself/bag out powerslide... didn't last long, when the customer recieved the FS crapper he wasn't impressed and came back on and bagged Oversize again and apologosed to powerslide as he didn't get what he was promised and the quality was poor.

He sounds like a knob-end!

I love his quote "we don't enter forums"
....he is happy to be a sponsor though, if it means people will be more encouraged into buying his poop!

The guy is only interested in making a quick buck, email him enquiring about buying 10 cars you will probably get a swift responce, email because the crapbox you bought crapped itself after 30 seconds you wont hear squat.
Contact Bryan at www.rcinnovations.co.nz they sell them

Link seems to be down, let me contact Bryan and see whats up, he is most definately still in business.
On another note I can offer you a very good deal on a genuine MCD if your interested, you will be surprised at how close the price of an MCD is to an fs ignoring the crap radio and motor you get with the fs.

Last edited:
The guy is only interested in making a quick buck, email him enquiring about buying 10 cars you will probably get a swift responce, email because the crapbox you bought crapped itself after 30 seconds you wont hear squat.
Contact Bryan at www.rcinnovations.co.nz they sell them

Link seems to be down, let me contact Bryan and see whats up, he is most definately still in business.
On another note I can offer you a very good deal on a genuine MCD if your interested, you will be surprised at how close the price of an MCD is to an fs ignoring the crap radio and motor you get with the fs.

hi powerslide
thanks for the info mucker and also the offer but im willing to go with the risk of the clone so ive sent a email to bryan so wating for his reaction

nem email

well lads got this from eddie

Hi, we have 2 sites as 1 is only dealing with largescale cars,, and our original site covers all different scales and is mainly for australian buyers with tax inc,, Oversizerc is for international buyers and we don't charge the 10% gst tax for you,
the best we can do is 20 Euro cheaper,, please note the upgrade parts are 2 weeks away from ariving to us, thanks again,
Kind regards,
The Sales Team

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks