oversizerc .com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant any one hack ther site and post a big masig in read on ther that reades
don't DEAL WITH THIS SITE.
That will be fun to sea.

The newcomers don’t now where to go, and they are the ones that foal for it.
And thy may stop before thy even start the hobby.

hi every one
:white-flag:i cant take it any more iv been trying to get in tuch with these guys for along time now sent a few mails tryed looking for an address nothing at all no phone nummber nada :no: :helpsmilie:

I have been trying to contact this company every hour on the hour for nearly 3 weeks. I purchased a BEHEMOTH 1/10 NITRO RC MONSTER TRUCK and a saftey switch. I received an ELECTRIC 1/10 SCALE 'HENG LONG MAD TRUCK' ELECTRIC RC MONSTER TRUCK which is $75 USD we paid $353 AUD. I have now logged a complaint with Paypal resolution centre to try to get some sort of resolution.

The worst thing is this was a Christmas present. We paid an extra $59 for Fastway Couriers and it was not even delivered by courier it was sent normal post.

I have sent many Emails but nothing has worked so far. They have ruined christmas for one of our Children and I am not going to stop until they either refund or send the correct item. I will take it as far as possible.

I just wish I had found this site before ordering off the Dodgy buggers!

hi, i'm just another unfortunate still waiting for my tuned pipe, i tried to ring them several times but no answer....so i looked up the shop next door and rang them...a window tint company who took the phone into his shop so i could speak to him...needless to say he was not very co-operative and rude..... DO NOT BUY FROM AUCTION CITY/ OVERSIZE R/C

Last edited:
hi, i'm just another unfortunate still waiting for my tuned pipe, i tried to ring them several times but no answer....so i looked up the shop next door and rang them...a window tint company who took the phone into his shop so i could speak to him...needless to say he was not very unco-operative and rude..... DO NOT BUY FROM AUCTION CITY/ OVERSIZE R/C

That's persistence!:lol:

Great customer service as we have all heard....:no:

i'm seriously thinking of going down and paying him a visit with a couple of the boys...i'm giving him 1 more week....i hope he reads this..

Oversizer.com

I understand how you feel. I wish I could have done more to make sure everyone knew how bad this company is. They must just get abusive phone call after abusive phone call so they just don't answer the phone anymore. They are Pathetic, pathetic little rodents that need to be stopped before they ruin another persons dream of owning a nitro car!!!!!

Oversizer.com need to be shutdown!:2guns:

sorry to hear this guys !!!

hi guys
its glen here
im iv just read this
sorry to hear all this crap fellas!!!!
i nearly was going to buy from them
i live in dandenong
ok here is there address fellas,
show room 7- 117-173 cheltnham road dandenong,victoria
open 11-7 pm tues- friday, 10-5 pm sat,1-5 pm sunday...
i can show you the way to there if you want??
here is my number 0405 801 586
cheers
glen

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks