oversizerc .com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the steel gears for the fs buggy may 9th from oversizerc at the time they were the only place to get them they stated on thier website that the shipping date was May16th
http://www.oversizerc.com/p/511475/aloy-upgrade-gear-set-fs-racing-30cc-king-kong-monster-truck.html

Emails before payment was made was in abundance...they answered them all

After I made the payment on May 9th, I emailed them many ,many times even using ebay auctions.... no responce until I filed a paypal claim on June 10 then I got this

From Seller: auctioncityaustralia.com.au on 6/10/2008 10:20 PDT
hi mark, as promised we have resent this order out to you today,in full, we have used the Delivery Confirmation used by australi post so you will have to actually sign for delivery, it shouldnt be more than 8 days, sincere aplogies, apparently we didnt register the first order and hence couldnt track it down, thanks again, the metal gears are tough sure youll like them ill post some pics of the gears up on the site tomorrow so you can check them out

my responce

From Buyer: mark on 6/11/2008 12:01 PDT
I will wait till the 27th of this month to see if he package arrives, today is the 11th, so that gives the package 16 days to get to me, not just 8 days......if I still have nothing at that time I will request a refund....i know how it is in the RC world....everybody get a fair chance....sometimes it takes awhile

Then this came 13 days later ..... on June 24th

From Seller: auctioncityaustralia.com.au on 6/24/2008 10:22 PDT
Gday ther, please tell me these have arrived, or ill be happy to resend them to you express, i sincerely apolgise, our email has delted all email for the last 16 months and we are in a tight spot, i will also please get the deliver adress again, and is it the Monster or Buggy gears, i will check myself the order again, thankyou

my responce

From Buyer: mark on 6/24/2008 10:50 PDT
you stated you reshipped my order on the 10th of june....now you lost emails...that shouldn't effect me because my package should have already been on its way...right??? todays the 24th of june

STAY CLEAR OF THESE GUYS!!!!! www.oversizerc.com or www.auctioncityaustralia.com.au .......Alot other people have had issues with this company too

They didnt lose my address ....even if they lost their emails ...I paid with paypal to their paypal account....my payment to their paypal account has my comfirmed shipping address .....anyone who excepts paypal knows that!!

Last edited:
yep thats a big no on overrated i was going to get my car from them but got it much cheaper from ken on ebay if any one wants one i can get it for you steels gears the hole shebang pm only with 30cc motor

Wow that sucks, to tell you the truth I have herd alot of shady stuff about these guys, this is confirmation for every one to avoid them like the plague, how much $$$ are you out?

Looks like they magically found my address again:) and just recently shipped the gears.....Wow.... what a joke
Right after I requested my refund and excalated my paypal claim!!!
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 17:51:03 +1000
Hi Mark,
Please see the new order posted to you yesterday with EMS Express mail
you can search number ec803641226au at www.australiapost.com.au item lodged yesterday our time

They must really get confused on what they ship and where it goes......little fibbers!!!

From Seller: auctioncityaustralia.com.au on 6/24/2008 10:22 PDT
Gday ther, please tell me these have arrived, or ill be happy to resend them to you express, i sincerely apolgise, our email has delted all email for the last 16 months and we are in a tight spot, i will also please get the deliver adress again, and is it the Monster or Buggy gears, i will check myself the order again, thankyou

Last edited:
I'm sure youll get your stuff .....hope you don't have a long wait...try to email them...they might answer you or they may not

Last edited:
I'm sure youll get your stuff .....hope you don't have a long wait...try to email them...they might answer you or they may not

I emailed them last night after reading this topic, using it as a bit of leverage and got this response..

'Thanks for your Email, The Order Placed on Thursday Night Our Time 26th was processed and Packed On Friday 27th, Today is the 29th Sunday, and as there is No Deliveries and we are closd over the weekend, so the order will be posted on Monday 30th, I would like to ask you why you would have a complaint only 1 working day after placing an order,
in regards to posts on forums, if only the thousands and thousands of happy customers would post on forums !!.
We do take business very seriously and have made vast improvements on our order process packing facility, you will now see that orders are moving out almost the next day on most orders,
If you feel that placing an order 1 day and having it dispatched 2 working days later is not good customer service or not fast enough we will be happy to refund your payment , Please let us know today if possible as the order is going out tomorrow morning our time, Thankyou
Kind regards,
The Sales Team
www.oversizerc.com'

Actually the order was placed and paid immediately via paypal on 23rd!!

I also got a shipping note saying order will be shipped in next 2-3 business days... lets see what happens

it wasnt just the steel gears I bought from them..... it was my fs 4x4 that took 4 weeks to get here and I seriously doubt they have had thousands of thousands of happy customers:no:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=oversizerchobbies&ftab=AllFeedback

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_7051266/anchors_7051266/mpage_1/key_oversize/anchor/tm.htm#7051266

Thats the problem with drop shippers they cant controll how fast the product is delivered.

I have found a good website that actually stocks FS parts and vehicles http://www.fsracingusa.com/

They didnt answer any of my emails until I filed a paypal claim.... then they couldnt send my enough emails to reasure me

Mabey they are getting better now..but from my personal experiences they wont see anymore of my money thats for sure

Last edited:
hey, has anyone got an address of these turkeys. tried the greypages site but it didnt show anything.
im supprised they are still in business. i too am waiting for a order to arrive but it seems im being had.
there email systems bounces back
there phone goes to message bank only to find out that the message bank is full.
i managed to contact them once through a china company that supplies them parts but unfortunately they will not do the same thing for me again.

i haven filed a complaint against auctioncityaustralia thru consumer affairs.

it seems they realy don't care about business one bit as i got the impression from the 1 and only call i had with them that they seem to think that because its an internet based company then long periods of time with orders is a standard thing...
i had to laugh at him and told him that i receive items faster from china/usa/germany than you guys and your in my own country.

any info would be great..
cheers

A new deception

Hi Guys , what can i do ?
I payd to oversizerc ( "our best friends " :2guns: ) for RC Large model , but he didn't reply to me . How do now can help? It is clear that that is fraud.:helpsmilie:
Thank's ,
with regards Petar ( from Bulgaria )

Hi Guys , what can i do ?
I payd to oversizerc ( "our best friends " :2guns: ) for RC Large model , but he didn't reply to me . How do now can help? It is clear that that is fraud.:helpsmilie:
Thank's ,
with regards Petar ( from Bulgaria )

How long has it been and how did you pay them?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks